Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Reducing Mb's In Order To Post Pics On Here!

parky1968

:help: I want to post some pictures on here but they are over 2 MB :( how do I reduce the MB's please :thumbsup:

Many thanks :yes:

:help: I want to post some pictures on here but they are over 2 MB :( how do I reduce the MB's please :thumbsup:

hi parky

most of us use 'photobucket' as a host site,and used the links under the photo's you upload,to show then here,TOC website automaticly adjusts the size for you.

hope this helps

I would just resize your pictures in something like the adobe program or some other program that you might have on your computer, remember that jpegs are smaller in size.

If you open it in Microsoft's picture manager and then click on edit - it will open a box of choices and one of them is "compress pictures" (at the bottom). It drops down another box and if you select "documents it will come down to about 3-500kbs then just save it again. I use photobucket as you can see the pictures when reading the post instead of clicking an attachment. You can always reduce the definition on your camera as well;

compress1.jpg

If you open it in Microsoft's picture manager and then click on edit - it will open a box of choices and one of them is "compress". It drops down another box and if you select "documents it will come down to about 3-500kbs then just save it again. I use photobucket as you can see the pictures when reading the post instead of clicking an attachment. You can always reduce the definition on your camera as well;

compress1.jpg

That the new DMU RAV Anchorman?

Thats one of our latest 22 year old government says we don't need any new trains model with icy draughts to freeze your knees and rattly windows to drive you nuts DMUs Dave and if you sense a note of sarcasm it is pointed directly at Lord Adonis who decides whether we will have new trains. I would just like a little word in his ear at some stage.

We did manage to run a service all through this bad winter when Buxton was otherwise cut off. I can thank that red RAV for that as it got me there beyond all odds.

Thats one of our latest 22 year old government says we don't need any new trains model with icy draughts to freeze your knees and rattly windows to drive you nuts DMUs Dave and if you sense a note of sarcasm it is pointed directly at Lord Adonis who decides whether we will have new trains. I would just like a little word in his ear at some stage.

We did manage to run a service all through this bad winter when Buxton was otherwise cut off. I can thank that red RAV for that as it got me there beyond all odds.

They were draughty and rattly when they were new Don. My old Dad will testify to that - he used to resort to lagging his legs with newspaper in the winter and stuffing the windows with tissue to stop them rattling.

Parky....you don't need to shrink your pictures :no: :no: ...it'll take you ages to sort them all out....

To stop this lot sending this :offtopic: :offtopic: topic all off onto trains and snow :rolleyes: :rolleyes: you need to watch em :sneaky2: :sneaky2: :chair: :chair:

Use this HERE as said before...most on here use photobucket :kewlpics: to store the images...and when you link them into your post on here...the shrinking is taken care off for you.. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Take no notice of the Duke of Kent, he'll have pics of bikes on next :P

He is right though - the photobucket way is best.

If I can do it anybody can!

Take no notice of the Duke of Kent, he'll have pics of bikes on next :P

He is right though - the photobucket way is best.

If I can do it anybody can!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: while you lot have been buying new RAV's I've been pimping up my bikes...

Some nice lock on grips....

DSCF3286.jpg

And some pedals....nice grippy flat ones....(I don't do lock in spd type...tend to fall off forgetting to unclip feet :rolleyes: :rolleyes: )

DSCF3287.jpg

:P :P :P :P :P

Parky....you don't need to shrink your pictures :no: :no: ...it'll take you ages to sort them all out....

To stop this lot sending this :offtopic: :offtopic: topic all off onto trains and snow :rolleyes: :rolleyes: you need to watch em :sneaky2: :sneaky2: :chair: :chair:

Use this HERE as said before...most on here use photobucket :kewlpics: to store the images...and when you link them into your post on here...the shrinking is taken care off for you.. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Thanks Chatman. Tried to upload an Avatar using webspace with my isp but couldn't get it to work. Got it to work using photobucket but had to miss out ?action=view&current= . It's from a day or two before I picked it up in 2002.

edit:just looked at the image properties and there are differences to the location of my Avatar on photobucket but it works. The s is replaced by i and th_ is added before the pic.jpg

So does your bike suffer from sticky pedal syndrome as well Chatters? I didn't know TOYOTA did bikes.. :D :D Stew

So does your bike suffer from sticky pedal syndrome as well Chatters? I didn't know TOYOTA did bikes.. :D :D Stew

Nop brakes provided by Avid Juicy.....and the wetter they get the better the stopping power...all hydraulic disc brakes as well....

DSCF3181.jpg

:oops::oops: is this going :offtopic::g: :g: :g: :g:

Naaaaaaaaa :no: :no: :no: We answered the original query :toast: :toast: :toast: so it's OK..........

Chatters got a 20" sub-woofer and 1kW amp on it yet? :unsure: :D.

Mind you, you'd have to pedal a bit hard to keep it powered, but maybe good for training :unsure:

right click and choose send to mail recipient

it will ask if you want to shrink them - eg 800 x 600

choose this and email it to yourself

It will upload in less than a second and you will receive it back in a few moments - nice and small

Rav4004.jpg

Rav4005.jpg

2 pics of rips/tears in drivers seat base - being replaced under warranty on Tuesday! :thumbsup:

Thanks once again to you knowledgeable bunch - used the photobucket method in the end but will bear in mind the other methods for the future :thumbsup::yes: :D There will be no stopping me now!! :lol: ;)

How does one post a profile pic?? :huh::unsure:

Regards

Parky

How does one post a profile pic?? :huh::unsure:

Regards

Parky

Parky..... Here you go Look at this HERE :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks Chatman :D Using a preloaded one for the minute until I find something more suitable :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links