Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Owners Club

Chris Dance

Quite a shock when I logged on this evening but I got used to the new design quickly; it must have taken hours of hard work. The web site has been a big help to me over the years that I have owned a Toyota so thanks to all who put this web site together.

Thanks Chris.

I like the new design, but why oh why have you used a board setting that stops the use of the BACK button in Internet Explorer ?

It is a real pain in the backside compared with the previous board.

Works fine with Firefox

Works fine with Firefox

IE6 - works bad. Back button - Refresh. :(

I hope Steve does a complete review and de-bug of this upgrade.

Somethings just don't look right. For example, at the moment I am looking at the "We're social" buttons and the top half of all the buttons is on the left and next to them is the bottom half of the facebook etc buttons! :wacko:

I hope Steve does a complete review and de-bug of this upgrade.

Somethings just don't look right. For example, at the moment I am looking at the "We're social" buttons and the top half of all the buttons is on the left and next to them is the bottom half of the facebook etc buttons! :wacko:

Not on mine Mr Fuji. I think you need to update to the latest browser version :)

different browsers and resolutions will give odd effects sometimes. We test across all 3 and work fine, however i was on a friends laptop the other day and a few things did not layout right.

If anyone can get me a screenshot of that i can takea butchers at it.

IE 6 is an unsupported browser. So if you are using this then not much we can do really.

There are breadcrumbs at the top of the page, even these will be altered soon so layout better. So clicking back is unnessesary if you are having problems.

All looks fine to me. I am using Mozilla Firefox.

Maybe Steve can explain about the voting buttons and the mysterious quota ?

Edit:

Wow it just worked!

I just voted for myself!

• Like 1

Not on mine Mr Fuji. I think you need to update to the latest browser version :)

That's beyond my power....the particular computer I was using yesterday is in work and God only knows what browser version we use there.

different browsers and resolutions will give odd effects sometimes. We test across all 3 and work fine, however i was on a friends laptop the other day and a few things did not layout right.

If anyone can get me a screenshot of that i can takea butchers at it.

IE 6 is an unsupported browser. So if you are using this then not much we can do really.

There are breadcrumbs at the top of the page, even these will be altered soon so layout better. So clicking back is unnessesary if you are having problems.

Thanks for taking the time to reply Steve :thumbsup:

Like I said above that particular set of glitches happen on the works computers, if I can get a screenshot, I'll send it to you but the cause is probably old browser version.

Ahh well, never mind.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links