Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mcravitty The Great

Big Kev

Hi Folks,

Just having a go at uploadification and postifying my first ever photo, in preparation for more to come of pre Meguiar's and after as promised. Will it come out ok?

Big Kev.

Hi Folks,

Just having a go at uploadification and postifying my first ever photo, in preparation for more to come of pre Meguiar's and after as promised. Will it come out ok?

Big Kev.

Now that I have enabled the facility, it should work....ah hate me.....

Big Kev

post-59404-126849716496_thumb.jpg

Well that one was OK. What about getting some nice green paint on that lamp post?

Hi Folks,

Big Kev.

Big Kev

Yeehaa!!!! It worked, by goodness! This was taken October 2009 on the day The Style Kit was fitted, so was obviously pre that minger of a winter too. It had only 3000 miles on it then, but is now shinier again after its receny Meguiarisation.

Will require to wash it first then post comparisons. Will soon also be sporting a nice pair of twin exhausts, as long as Local Hero comes to Scotland on holiday again this year....he won't even notice his are missing......

Big Kev. :toast:

Hi Folks,

Big Kev.

Big Kev

. Will soon also be sporting a nice pair of twin exhausts, as long as Local Hero comes to Scotland on holiday again this year....he won't even notice his are missing......

Big Kev, I still have my original single exhaust, If we could get Anchs away from his new toy long enuff, maybe he could fit it to your nearside :D + its Free Stew

Hi Folks,

Big Kev.

Big Kev

. Will soon also be sporting a nice pair of twin exhausts, as long as Local Hero comes to Scotland on holiday again this year....he won't even notice his are missing......

Big Kev, I still have my original single exhaust, If we could get Anchs away from his new toy long enuff, maybe he could fit it to your nearside :D + its Free Stew

Chance would be a fine thing! It has sat in the garage all week.

thanks - the 2 bollards in the background are worth £150 each and the lamp-post can be removed - we'll be round the night....if you hear any noise, don't worry......we'll not touch the RAV (haha)...now to start googling the streets of Scotland.......

It had only 3000 miles on it then, but is now shinier again after its receny Meguiarisation

Meguiarisation - I think we should start a "Big Kev Dictionary" :lol::thumbsup:

Not easy living with this brain, schm....lots of room for it to move about in my cranial cavity.

Currently mildly researching some sort of mechanicalised method of finishing the polishing of McRav, and wifey's wee Ford skateboard. The old arms aint what they used to be, but now a total convertuate to clay Barationment.

Big Kev :D

Hi Folks,

Big Kev.

Big Kev

Oh Big Kev

At last you ve changed those run flats ??? :)

These Bridgstones look better.

Cheers/Igor

Not yet Igor, these are still the Runflats. They have only done 8500 miles, so I intend to run them way down and really research before then somebody who will willingly grind off the offending internal doughnut device.

I really like the look of my standard Toyota 18" wheels, and unlike sywy, whose new after market wheels look GREAT,I see no reason to be forced down the route of buying different wheels just to replace the Toyota / Bridgestone cartel wheels.

Hopefully ingrown toenail Anchorman will be reporting in the next few months to those who wish to keep them, but I will gladly give them up in the hope of a bit softer ride and less road noise, perhaps.

Remember, though, I am carrying also a spare wheel, identical to the originals, which I bought last year off that Audi

driver in Yorkshireville, Mereside.

Regards,

Big Kev :thumbsup:

Not yet Igor, these are still the Runflats. They have only done 8500 miles, so I intend to run them way down and really research before then somebody who will willingly grind off the offending internal doughnut device.

Looking at part exchanging my T180. The first thing the dealers are asking is what is the condition of the tyres? They are all wise to the run-flats and how much they cost to replace. Much sucking of air between teeth and comments about £1000 a set. (And quite a wide variation of up to £5k when they go off to try and get a valuation for the RAV).

Looking at part exchanging my T180. The first thing the dealers are asking is what is the condition of the tyres? They are all wise to the run-flats and how much they cost to replace. Much sucking of air between teeth and comments about £1000 a set. (And quite a wide variation of up to £5k when they go off to try and get a valuation for the RAV).

Clasic posting, Marsky...."the dealers are all wise to the run flats", the very same things their manufacturer foisted on us in a totally dismissive manner, now we are to suffer when we take them back to the same manufacturer's sales agents?

I won't start another thread on it here, for fear of our new pal Wardude coming on ( :lol: ) and upsetting himself again.

As we say up here, the big wheel turns.........(hopefully without RFT's)

Big Kev. :thumbsup:

Clasic posting, Marsky...."the dealers are all wise to the run flats", the very same things their manufacturer foisted on us in a totally dismissive manner, now we are to suffer when we take them back to the same manufacturer's sales agents?

I won't start another thread on it here, for fear of our new pal Wardude coming on ( :lol: ) and upsetting himself again.

As we say up here, the big wheel turns.........(hopefully without RFT's)

Big Kev. :thumbsup:

Damned if you do change the tyres/alloys - the dealer prefers if you have the original equipment.

Damned if you don't change - you're locked into a costly Toyota/ Bridgestone monopoly. Ishi bashi-ng my head in (google "Shojiro Ishibashi" for the reference :rolleyes: )

It had only 3000 miles on it then, but is now shinier again after its receny Meguiarisation

Ipoderisation was another Kev recently used :lol:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Ipoderisation was another Kev recently used :lol:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Not forgetting that Coloured Dental Apparatus that Anchs did at the same time, complete with vocal cognisance in order thay I may contactify my friends (not many) in a hands-free, safe manner.

Big Kev, having borrowed Colin's dictionary.......

Kev, you a relation of Stanley Baxter ? :lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links