Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1St Fill Up

Fluffy01016

Just filled up the Gen 3 for the first time and it took 34 litres and I had covered 460 miles. That equates to a truley stunning 61.3mpg!! What is even better is that I will claim £64 for the milage and make £26. If this rate continues then I should be looking making £200 a month on fuel in additon to the £70 saving in company car tax.

Just filled up the Gen 3 for the first time and it took 34 litres and I had covered 460 miles. That equates to a truley stunning 61.3mpg!! What is even better is that I will claim £64 for the milage and make £26. If this rate continues then I should be looking making £200 a month on fuel in additon to the £70 saving in company car tax.

I filled up my Gen 3 also for first time last Thursday, 36.51 litres - 490 miles and likewise equates to 61 MPG. Brilliant - and that was with a range of normal driving - motorway, A, B and C roads.

Shhhh. Don't let the taxman find out :D

I think it's inevitable that employers - and the taxman - will re-rate mileage allowances for hybrids sooner or later. It's too good to last.

You've set a good standard for yourself....keep it up! :thumbsup:

Welcome & congrats -

I hardly ever get 400+ miles out of mine (normally 350, due to town driving each day i think)

Its a great company car due to the tax saving :)

Course, what you can do now is register with www.fuelly.com and log your miles / consumption. At 61.3 mpg you will be able to feel incredibly smug, as there are a number of folk like myself who are only getting around 51 :unsure: (just remember to select UK units before you enter any values :) )

You can then get the benefit of putting one of these flash "fuelly my consumption is...." banners in your fprum signature. :thumbsup:

Yeah apparantly anyone who is anyone has the fuelly banner :)

Course, what you can do now is register with www.fuelly.com and log your miles / consumption. At 61.3 mpg you will be able to feel incredibly smug, as there are a number of folk like myself who are only getting around 51 :unsure: (just remember to select UK units before you enter any values :) )

You can then get the benefit of putting one of these flash "fuelly my consumption is...." banners in your fprum signature. :thumbsup:

Make sure you register your Prius as a 2010 model (which is what the USA call the gen3) then you can compare your MPG against other gen3 priuses. If you say it is a 2009 you will be comparing your mpg against gen2s (mostly).

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links