Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Owner

wizzlon

:rolleyes: Waiting to take delivery of 3 month old t-spirit this week and see what happens. Interesting to see comments on here and hope it lives up to expectations. Also no idea how to log on etc. so this message may never be seen!!

:rolleyes: Waiting to take delivery of 3 month old t-spirit this week and see what happens. Interesting to see comments on here and hope it lives up to expectations. Also no idea how to log on etc. so this message may never be seen!!

Welcome, and it was! Enjoy your car.

Welcome

I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. Just check out some of the other comments from Newbies. With petrol/diesel prices rising quicker than ever, you'll be glad you've got the Prius. You won't believe how economical they are.

Enjoy.

Just joined and added my first post as a newbee

My T Spirit is a couple of weeks old now & do not feel that I could go back to a gas guzzler anymore. I find that I am actually encouraged to drive more economically as the MPG guage is always in the corner of my eyesight.

Really really smooth ride.

Have had my Prius for a week now having 'scrapped' my Celica (sad day). The driving experience is very different but needed to seat three grandchildren in the rear seats. So far I have no complaints and getting high fifties mpg. MP3 player connects via the line input to the audio system, and I'm loading music CDs onto the hard disc. No issues connecting my Nokia5800 via bluetooth.

I have found this forum very usefull when reserching the Prius, especially the brake locking issue.

:eek: Well- I've got it! 29 miles on the clock. On the trip back from the dealer the engine only cut in a couple of times- wierd! I am now trawling the manual. One question- the dealer offered me a service plan at £17 per month which seems about £49 more over 3 years than present prices for 3 services. Anyone got thoughts on this? The dealer said it included labour costs, but I can't see this is the case.

:eek: Well- I've got it! 29 miles on the clock. On the trip back from the dealer the engine only cut in a couple of times- wierd! I am now trawling the manual. One question- the dealer offered me a service plan at £17 per month which seems about £49 more over 3 years than present prices for 3 services. Anyone got thoughts on this? The dealer said it included labour costs, but I can't see this is the case.

I've had quite a few letters form my dealer about the service plan(s) they offer. There is a saving but I personally haven't bothered as I prefer to pay for the service as and when I have/need to. I guess some people will find it of use - personal choice I suppose.

They will factor future price increases into the service plan fee so you pay a fixed amount over the 3 years.

Just joined and added my first post as a newbee

My T Spirit is a couple of weeks old now & do not feel that I could go back to a gas guzzler anymore. I find that I am actually encouraged to drive more economically as the MPG guage is always in the corner of my eyesight.

Really really smooth ride.

Have had my Prius for a week now having 'scrapped' my Celica (sad day). The driving experience is very different but needed to seat three grandchildren in the rear seats. So far I have no complaints and getting high fifties mpg. MP3 player connects via the line input to the audio system, and I'm loading music CDs onto the hard disc. No issues connecting my Nokia5800 via bluetooth.

I have found this forum very usefull when reserching the Prius, especially the brake locking issue.

Welcome one and all to the TOC. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links