Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Making Friends

local hero

On our newly updated forum have you noticed that everyone EXCEPT ME for some devious reason, has a little add a friend + send PM symbol under their avatar, well i have observed that if that person is already a friend clicking on it removes them from your friend list + if they aren't your friend clicking on it not only adds them to your friend list but also adds you to their list, now this is great because I want to be everyones friend just in case one of you wins the lottery :D But what if you fall out with someone, well one click + they're :bye: Also in the red line next to your name their is a little head + shoulders symbol some are wishy washy, whilst mine + davravs are quite colorful :unsure: well then i thought is this to indicate who is currently on line :unsure: also if i click a back button :arrow: the page expires, and closing a link does the same thing, and clicking the refresh button brings up a retry Pop Up. :unsure: All very mystifying (well it is to me).. :ermm: Stew

I see you have such buttons added under your avator now....it just takes a couple of colouring crayons.

I rubbed mine out but left a wee mark on the screen. Nobody in their right mind has me as a friend - I only attract nutters!

NOTWU

Nutters Of The World Unite !

Its the 'added benefits' of the latest version of IPBoard from Invision. Keeps someone in a job as well!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links