Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Workshop Manual 2005 Avensis

Roker

I have just purchased a 2005 1.8 Avensis and cannot seem to locate a Workshop Manual, Hayes do not do them and have no plans for the next 12 months, Where can I purchase a Manual?

One other question, it only has 71,000km up but the clutch pedal is well out before it engages is this normal?

And as for your second question, if the clutch pedal takes more than 2/3 of its stroke before it engages, it probably means that your clutch is more than 2/3 of its way out.

I take it "just purchased..." also means... with some kind of (limited-) warranty?

In that case, have the clutch inspected and/or replaced under that warrenty.

And as for your second question, if the clutch pedal takes more than 2/3 of its stroke before it engages, it probably means that your clutch is more than 2/3 of its way out.

I take it "just purchased..." also means... with some kind of (limited-) warranty?

In that case, have the clutch inspected and/or replaced under that warrenty.

I assume that the Hydraulics are self adjusting, so that the clutch pedal position would be irrelevant to the clutch wear until the clutch is slipping.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links