Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1St M.o.t

paul900

hi guys just thought id let you all know my 2007 avensis d4d 2.2 t spirt went in for her 1st mot yesterday and considering she's done 89000 miles she flew through it :thumbsup: . no advisory's even !!! the guy even commented how quiet she is for a diesel .......... then when i told him how many miles she has done and he was well impressed... and when she went up on the ramp i ducked under and had a butchers, he said no signs of wear and tear on her and she's all ship shape and these's cars are usually bullet proof..

just thought id share this with you guys seeing as most post's only point out the bad thing's !!!!

this has got to be the most comfortable car ive ever drove and to celebrate we took her for a 150 mile round trip up the snake pass into rotherham and surounding area's .and then today she was treated to a full clean inside and out . inc all leather interior, wheels and a coat of a/g super resin polish

Nice one - but it should be on such a young one as yours - its only just run in at 90k !

Mines older with 145k on the clock but when I had mine tested last week he said thats nothing for that engine, he's seen taxis with 450k on the original engine !

Always get mine tested at the local Council MOT station - they can only test them - they cannot do any repairs for you, so their report is totally unbiased. ( have beeen ripped off too often by normal mot garages )

The other thing is they really know the Avensis as all the Taxis licenced by the council must also be MOTed by them.

LOL

hope mine keeps goin till 405000 miles i love the car

and ive known the guy at the mot testin garage for years so i dont get ripped off :thumbsup:

my dads a mechanic

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links