Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sat Nav Update Disk?

parky1968

:help: Whats the score regarding an update disk please chaps - currently running 2007 version :huh:

Regards as always :toast:

:help: Whats the score regarding an update disk please chaps - currently running 2007 version :huh:

Regards as always :toast:

See Map Updates

I was looking to update too, but apparently it still doesn't do full postcodes, so I didn't bother.

I updated mine with them a few months ago, worked out about £145 after conversion from Euro s. They send the discs (4) from Belgium via UPS. I thought it was worth it as my disc was the 2006 version and was not recognising quite a few new roads.

Still no full post code as mentioned but you are able to use it on the move with the new discs which is better.

Regards

:help: I can't see the price on my web browser :ffs: how much is it please? :thumbsup:

Many thanks :toast:

I updated mine with them a few months ago, worked out about £145 after conversion from Euro s. They send the discs (4) from Belgium via UPS. I thought it was worth it as my disc was the 2006 version and was not recognising quite a few new roads.

Still no full post code as mentioned but you are able to use it on the move with the new discs which is better.

Regards

:help: I can't see the price on my web browser :ffs: how much is it please? :thumbsup:

Many thanks :toast:

Price is Euros 159.00 part number PZ485-X03EU-09 Disc Identifier 86807-0W063

web site for up dates http://www.toyota-mapupdates.eu/

I am waiting for mine to arrive any day now!

Guy

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links