Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

250Bhp Glanza?

dave_f

hi guys was wondering would anyone be able to tell me roughly how much it would cost to get a standard glanza up to around 250bhp?

looking into buying one and want to get tuned a bit :)

thanks

Quite a bit to get it into that power band. To be honest I dont see the point as over 200 it struggles to put power down as it is a light FWD

Agreed, better to get it to around 200bhp and then spend the cash on a decent LSD, tyres etc. No point having more power if you can't get it to the ground.

My gt advance is 222.7 bhp (proven on the dyno)

To achieve 250bhp ya have to change the standard turbo (ct9 will not make it past 200bhp) change it to a td04 if yer aiming for that much, you will have to change all the internals aswel as 250bhp is too much for stock internals, Mine was proven 222.7bhp on a hybird ct9 der bout 10 weeks ago, Im doing more to mine now ;) to achieve bout 240ish i hope, My mate has a glanza drag car its 300bhp and boy can it move its shocking quick he has eaten all evo"s sti"s and k20a ek civic hatch"s and dc5"s everything nothing can bate it, My yoke will eat alot of yokes aswel ive beaten a evo7 (350bhp) from a rolling start (on a track of course! i dont condone street racing)

You will need alot of money to achieve 250bhp and having 250bhp is useless without a good LSD and a nice set of tires (r888"s ;) )

You could achieve 180-190bhp quiet easily tho i must say, and dont up the boost of one if ya get one without having the approiate mods (you must have a actuator and supporting mods and change the mani)

But if i was you id buy a glanza v standard of course iw ouldnt buy one any other way

Then aim to get yourself to bout 190ish and den see the power there and then move on modding if your not happy enough with the power

If your looking for any parts for a glanza either just ask me i have a load, dumpvalves, FMICs, Jam racing ECU, Uprated mani, Sard injectors and a few more nice pieces :thumbsup:

But if i was you anyway id build her to bout 190ish mayb 200 :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links