Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hks Or Blitz

Andypr

:group-cuddles: I'M LOOKING FOR A FILTER KIT FOR A T SPORT WHICH IS BEST HKS ,BLITZ, APEXI.I'M FINDING IT HARD TO FIND HKS ON THE WEB AND WHICH PIPE DO YOU CONNECT IT TO AS THE PICTURE FROM FENSPORTS WEB SITE DON'T SHOW A YARIS WITH AIR CON.CHEERS JAXX FOR THE REPLY.

ANDYPR

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Envy Performance Ltd

• vmail

• SuperRetard

• Nash

Hi, im not jaxx, but blitz would be better as it is cleaner than the hks and cheaper, I have not seen the Apexi on the yaris, , if you find a link let us all know as that is the cleanest

hi i got the blitz one and it connects directly to the throttle body although i have mine connected to the end of the pipe that originally connects to the airbox to get it out of the way of the batterys

looked on the site, plz post a direct link for the yaris induction kit

The Apexi Filter is by far the best available, best filtration, best power gains and great value for money. I have checked with Apexi and they do have a NCP10/13/15 listed in there application list.

The Blitz is a close second due to its appearance, quality and sound although it is let down in the filtration stakes.

IMHO I would not touch the HKS "mushroom" type filters they offer very little filtration and have indeed resulted in engine damage over prolonged use. A lot of the MKIV Supra users have removed their HKS filters and replaced them with Apexi equivalents for this very reason.

HTH

Kevin

Go on then Kevin, get us a price on the Yaris kit! :D

Well I can do them for £120 inc VAT now. But I am willing to organise a group buy if there is enough interest. Say If I get 3 takers I could do them for £105 and if I get 5 or more I could do them for £96. Post up if your interested and if we get enough takers I will sort something out.

Thanks

Kevin

Wicked, count me in! Been umming-ahhing over which induction kit to use for ages now. Just been a bit worried 'cos mine is the aircon model!

Go on then Kevin, get us a price on the Yaris kit! :D

Well I can do them for £120 inc VAT now. But I am willing to organise a group buy if there is enough interest. Say If I get 3 takers I could do them for £105 and if I get 5 or more I could do them for £96. Post up if your interested and if we get enough takers I will sort something out.

Thanks

Kevin

The Apexi Filter is by far the best available, best filtration, best power gains and great value for money. I have checked with Apexi and they do have a NCP10/13/15 listed in there application list.

The Blitz is a close second due to its appearance, quality and sound although it is let down in the filtration stakes.

IMHO I would not touch the HKS "mushroom" type filters they offer very little filtration and have indeed resulted in engine damage over prolonged use. A lot of the MKIV Supra users have removed their HKS filters and replaced them with Apexi equivalents for this very reason.

HTH

Kevin

thats the induction kit, right?, is it for the 1.3?

Well looks like we have three takers now so the price will be £105. Do you want me to leave this open for a few more days to see if we get 5 or should I start collecting the funds and order them up now?

Those who wish to pay by credit card can leave their details here:

Secure Message

Or you can call me on 08707 606 289 and give me your payment details over the phone.

Thanks

Kevin

Well looks like we have three takers now so the price will be £105. Do you want me to leave this open for a few more days to see if we get 5 or should I start collecting the funds and order them up now?

Those who wish to pay by credit card can leave their details here:

Secure Message

Or you can call me on 08707 606 289 and give me your payment details over the phone.

If we do get to five I will refund the difference for anyone who has already paid up.

Thanks

Kevin

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links