Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Which Nav System For My Auris?

giovapd

Hi everybody,

i'm from italy and 'im writing here because i think is much much better than italian's forum.

Well, i want to buy a navigator with:

- good gps

- bluetooth

- compatibility with iPhone 3gs

- dvd

What do you suggest?

Is better to buy the one from Toyota? (if yes, which one? from the site i see the tns 510 but i have read something about tns 700?!)

Or you suggest to buy something else?

What do you use?

I also see this:

http://www.autodvdgps.com/toyota-auris-gps-navigation-system-with-dvd-player-and-7-hd-touchscreen-and-ipod-pip-rds-virtualcdc-p-754.html

But i have read that it is not so good because have a lot of problem. Is it the truth?

ah, sorry for my "english" :)

Thank you very much

Hi,

IMO Toyota one is quite expensive and not that great. Last time I checked it lacked many options. You may get some Chinese stuff made for Auris (I think the one you posted) but it is difficult to say what quality is it going to be. The best option is to buy after market stuff like Kenwood, Panasonic etc. You need few adjustments like panel, wires but the topic was discussed on that forum so you should be able to find the info you need.

Don't waste your money giovapd, as I said in a previous post I've had two of these chinese units, and they're :censor:

Take GregP's advice and get a big name aftermarket one from the likes of Kenwood etc.

Don't waste your money giovapd, as I said in a previous post I've had two of these chinese units, and they're :censor:

Take GregP's advice and get a big name aftermarket one from the likes of Kenwood etc.

i'm looking for the oem one... this!

where can i buy it??

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links