Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Please Indentify These Parts...

malcolm622

Can someone please confirm as to which model of RAV4 (if at all) these wheel arch extensions/trims and Bull Bars belong to??

post-94628-127559653105_thumb.jpg

post-94628-127559654012_thumb.jpg

Can someone please confirm as to which model of RAV4 (if at all) these wheel arch extensions/trims and Bull Bars belong to??

Afraid I dont think either are off a Rav,if the wheel arches are off a rav it would have to be a 4.2 3door as the 5doors would have a join where the rear door opens so you would have 6pcs not 4;;Smiler AC has a superb rav 4 GIANT and at first i thought they might be off one of these..hope Smiler doesn't mind me using his photo

SDC10006.jpg

The bull bar makes me think Suzuki for some reason but TBH i am only guessing :thumbsup: Stew

Afraid I dont think either are off a Rav,if the wheel arches are off a rav it would have to be a 4.2 3door as the 5doors would have a join where the rear door opens so you would have 6pcs not 4;;Smiler AC has a superb rav 4 GIANT and at first i thought they might be off one of these..hope Smiler doesn't mind me using his photo

SDC10006.jpg

The bull bar makes me think Suzuki for some reason but TBH i am only guessing :thumbsup: Stew

I'm with Stew - I think these might be for the old Vitara judging by the squareish shapeLINK

Bull bar overriders look about the right shape too :unsure:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links