Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

It Doesn't Rain.....................

GIDDLEPIN

........but it pours :(

I LOVE this month.....NOT!!!

Got two cars to insure, mine to Tax and on top of that I have got a seized rear calliper, fortunately it's just on the slider which is no biggie but the disc is knackered.....Hey-ho. :rolleyes:

So....After searching around I read that someone had recently used CRN and ordered THESE ;)

Away all next week again so it looks like my day off next Saturday will be taken up fitting them :roll: Still, got to have it ready for CAE :yahoo::wink:

So our subscriptions are going up again... biggrin.giflaugh.gifyahoo.gif

No ! Les can charge it, unvouched, to the Club :thumbsup:

Management has to have it's advantages. :sneaky2:

No ! Les can charge it, unvouched, to the Club :thumbsup:

Management has to have it's advantages. :sneaky2:

Wish he could charge it..........sighs...........the club COSTS us money not MAKES us money :huh:

Mind you - you are all worth it :lol:

Sarcasm is “a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter jibe or taunt.”

Some authorities sharply distinguish sarcasm from irony, however others argue that sarcasm may or often does involve irony.

crybaby.gifcrybaby.gifcrybaby.gifcrybaby.gifcrybaby.gifcrybaby.gifcrybaby.gifcrybaby.gifcrybaby.gifcrybaby.gifcrybaby.gifcrybaby.gifcrybaby.gifcrybaby.gifcrybaby.gifcrybaby.gifcrybaby.gifcrybaby.gifcrybaby.gifcrybaby.gif

Sarcasm is “a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter jibe or taunt.”

Sarcasm has been said to be the lowest form of wit :yes:

Not something that would affect you though as your only half of one..... BOOM BOOM!! :P :lol:

It's a shame none of you guys can make it to CAE this year, it's going to be a gudun :thumbsup:

Sarcasm has been said to be the lowest form of wit :yes:

Not something that would affect you though as your only half of one..... BOOM BOOM!! :P :lol:

It's a shame none of you guys can make it to CAE this year, it's going to be a gudun :thumbsup:

Nice one, Les ! :yahoo:

Sarcasm is "a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter jibe or taunt."

Sarcasm has been said to be the lowest form of wit yes.gif

Not something that would affect you though as your only half of one..... BOOM BOOM!! tongue.giflaugh.gif

It's a shame none of you guys can make it to CAE this year, it's going to be a gudun thumbsup.gif

Nice one, Les ! yahoo.gif

No one likes a kiss up.... cursing.gif

Sarcasm is "a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter jibe or taunt."

Not something that would affect you though as your only half of one..... BOOM BOOM!! tongue.giflaugh.gif

It's a shame none of you guys can make it to CAE this year, it's going to be a gudun thumbsup.gif

Don't care :thumbsup: So there <_< If there might be something in it for me, I can kiss up with the best of them :lol:

Don't care thumbsup.gif So there dry.gif If there might be something in it for me, I can kiss up with the best of them laugh.gif

Start at the butt and kiss nono.gif

Don't care :thumbsup: So there <_< If there might be something in it for me, I can kiss up with the best of them :lol:

How does this one grab you :lol: this guys arze is so big you could lose your head in there :lol2:

koni21.jpg

KissMyAss.jpg:laughing::thumbsup:

Well done, Balli :thumbsup:

You speak very fluent Irish & that saying is very appropriate :lol:

If you have heard of or know the Pogues :unsure: Their band name is a shortened, censored version of that :D

Well done, Balli thumbsup.gif

You speak very fluent Irish & that saying is very appropriate laugh.gif

If you have heard of or know the Pogues unsure.gif Their band name is a shortened, censored version of that biggrin.gif

The Irish ignore anything they can't drink or punch :D

Well done, Balli thumbsup.gif

You speak very fluent Irish & that saying is very appropriate laugh.gif

If you have heard of or know the Pogues unsure.gif Their band name is a shortened, censored version of that biggrin.gif

The Irish ignore anything they can't drink or punch :D

Which is why I try to ignore you :boxing::beer::laughing:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links