Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Head Unit Questions

Liason909

Hey guys, basically i Have the headunti i used to have in my old fiat punto and I would lvoe to fit it into my 07 'Rolla SR. But Im just not asure if I can put it straight in there or of i need an adapter for the wiring loom? I don know anything about the standard toyota ISO.

The head unit is a Kenwood KDC-237: http://www.kenwood-electronics.co.uk/products/car/cd_receivers/cd/KDC-237SA/

A pretty basic model. Im really not very ICE educated and was hoping one of you guys could point me in the right direction. Im asking here first because I know that the headunit is a bit of a donkey to get out, so I dont want to go through all that and find it doesn't fit.

If i do need an adapter, can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks guys.

And thanks to CorollaD4D for the facia adapter :)

this will do the job. pocket underneath and your stereo on top. :)

this will do the job. pocket underneath and your stereo on top. :)

Thanks for that i was oging to ask that aswell, but what I meant was will i need an adapter for the sables or ISO leads etc? Its the electronics bit im worried about and the actual plugging in of the headunit into the sars existing wiring :P

But i have jujst ordered one of them anyway, ta man (Y)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links