Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Alloy Wheels

CorollaD4D

Don't mind what im going to say since your car looks very nice however for me personally the back could do with a greater drop? ive seen some springs on europerformace which lower the front by 35mm and the back by 40mm which i might consider since i think for me a 35mm all round drop is not sufficient. what dya think?

Nah i don't mind, the back could do with dropping lower to be honest but with having a few people in the car it will ground out when i go over speed bumps so does me for now :D I have also got a full body kit to fit which will make the car look slightly lower as well.

Don't mind what im going to say since your car looks very nice however for me personally the back could do with a greater drop? ive seen some springs on europerformace which lower the front by 35mm and the back by 40mm which i might consider since i think for me a 35mm all round drop is not sufficient. what dya think?

Nah i don't mind, the back could do with dropping lower to be honest but with having a few people in the car it will ground out when i go over speed bumps so does me for now :D I have also got a full body kit to fit which will make the car look slightly lower as well.

*with envy* damn you for getting that body kit! :P ive been after one for my 5 door for agess now however havent been able to get hold of one and im not going to pay for a brand new body kit from the dealer thatll be way out of my budget. i think im going to try and get as much body kit from scrappers as i can and then buy the fittings/spacers/nuts bolts etc from the dealer and have a body shop spray them and put them on. and yes the body kit will enhance the look so much!

finichi for me :thumbsup:

these were on my list of wheels that i wanted when getting my car done but were too dear for me :crybaby:

but ild say get 215/45/17 instead of 40's, will fill arch a bit better aswell as your only lowering 30mm.

throw up a pic of your car now by the way lad, dont think i know the car :huh:

finichi for me :thumbsup:

these were on my list of wheels that i wanted when getting my car done but were too dear for me :crybaby:

but ild say get 215/45/17 instead of 40's, will fill arch a bit better aswell as your only lowering 30mm.

throw up a pic of your car now by the way lad, dont think i know the car :huh:

since its nearly 3am and my car is sleeping in its garage i wont go take pics right now however this car is identical in colour/body style identical in every respect to mine apart from it has a different engine. my car has a spoiler also, not the tte spoiler but a more rounded, streamlined one which i believe was a factory option for whoever bought the car new. hope that helps. right now i am leaning toward the dezent motion and yes 215/45/17 will fill the arch better so will go with the 45 profile tyre.

incidentally i will be lowering the car using springs - 35mm all round.

can 18"s fit on the corolla? with something like 225/35/18 tyres on?

*with envy* damn you for getting that body kit! :P ive been after one for my 5 door for agess now however havent been able to get hold of one and im not going to pay for a brand new body kit from the dealer thatll be way out of my budget. i think im going to try and get as much body kit from scrappers as i can and then buy the fittings/spacers/nuts bolts etc from the dealer and have a body shop spray them and put them on. and yes the body kit will enhance the look so much!

Haha i got my bodykit from eBay, i am pleased bought it and does not look a cheap imitation either but need to get someone to spray it for a good price! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links