Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Urgent Advice Needed

meltonlad

guys i need a new n/s door mirror for my 53 plate rolla. now i know there is a 3 and 5 wire with round or square plugs now the square plug to what ive been told is for power folding mirrors only but ............. ive got a 6 wire square plug ive got 1x red, 2x grey, 1x white, 1x black, blank, 1x black

need to replace it now but stealers want £178 :censor: and i cant find no where else that sell them.....

breakers yard? eBay? find another corolla in the middle of the night and nick it? hehe if you post a picture of the block i may be able to help you since i've not heard of the 6 wire structure. i'm sure finding a car similar in age etc to your own at breakers yard will yield results?

• 2 weeks later...

guys now im very confused :help:

just looked at the bottom of the mirror housing and it says E11 !!!! also ive got a sticker on the "B" post that also says E11 but should be a E12 so have i got a mix matched car ????

can one of you peeps please have a look under your mirror housing and see if your 2003 rolla has E11 or E12 on it !!! or are the E11/E12 mirrors the same ????

plug2.jpg

plug1.jpg

ok peeps pics of the connector ive got. its a NON power fold mirror but is heated/electric. most of the one's ive been looking at say 3 or 5 pin round...... PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU CAN !!!!!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links