Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1.3 Cynos Juno Advice

cynosbob

hey all looking to learn more about my cynos 1.3 juno....would love to no cheep ways to get more power out of it...have a good new induction kit with a good cold air feed to it and a crankshaft breather...looking into a starlet gt gearbox just refurbished...have a 1.5 cynos injectors and e.c.u wold they do anting for it with a remap?????would relly love some advice for this thanks for reading

• 4 weeks later...

hey all looking to learn more about my cynos 1.3 juno....would love to no cheep ways to get more power out of it...have a good new induction kit with a good cold air feed to it and a crankshaft breather...looking into a starlet gt gearbox just refurbished...have a 1.5 cynos injectors and e.c.u wold they do anting for it with a remap?????would relly love some advice for this thanks for reading

lad, again you are wasting your time trying to make the 1.3 cynos fast. n/a tuning costs serious money. anything you can do for cheap will not make any power. your only option really is to swap in a 5efe/5efhe or else a 4efte

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links