Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Keep Or Change

raymo

Hi Folks, was googlin for steel wheels for my 2008 Prius ( for winter to fit some Bridgestone Blizzaka ) and found this place :-)

Had mine from new 2 years this March now got 45,000 miles on it, very impressed with it this winter in the snow, but am toying with shodding it with steel wheels and winter tyres.. any recommendations?

also the car has quite high mile as I have a long commute.. guess I will get buttons for a trade in , and would change for another prius in anycase, so considering just running it and running it as it has given me no niggles

any advise?

cheers

Ray

I have moved this from the Members Introduction Forum to the Prius Forum as you just may get more answers to your question in here

The members Introduction Forum is just to Introduce yourself!

Hi Folks, was googlin for steel wheels for my 2008 Prius ( for winter to fit some bridgestone Blizzaka ) and found this place :-)

Had mine from new 2 years this March now got 45,000 miles on it, very impressed with it this winter in the snow, but am toying with shodding it with steel wheels and winter tyres.. any recommendations?

also the car has quite high mile as I have a long commute.. guess I will get buttons for a trade in , and would change for another prius in anycase, so considering just running it and running it as it has given me no niggles

any advise?

cheers

Ray

I shod mine with Continental Winter Contact TS 830 last winter, but on aftermarket alloys and was very pleased with them.

My mileage is relatively low and I was able to keep the alloys clean, so I had no corrosion problems with them. I could understand why you would want to look for some inexpensive steel wheels if if you are running high mileages on salted roads.

I shall be putting them back on as soon as the temperature drops.

Don't forget to tell your insurer what you are doing.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links