Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Iq Delivery Times

MarkyPancake

I reckon I'll have my iQ3 by the end of next week, providing the mid September date is met and subject to their pre delivery work. Nearly there!

Its Here!!! Complete with new interior. I'm not too keen on light interior colours but it does look good with the black exterior and the red detailing is very good too. :thumbsup:

Ordered it late June by the way.

I got the call today to let me know my iQ3 had arrived at the dealer's and they've said it should be ready next Wednesday.

Have been quoted 18 weeks for a Red car ! Dealer had a blue on in the showroom but SWMBO didn't like so opted for a Pearlescent White with upgraded interior at same price.... delivery by end of the month.

Wednesday lunchtime around 12:30 someone from the dealer is picking me up from work and taking me to get my car. Finally. :)

Hi all, newbie here... just ordered the standard IQ 1.0 but with the automatic (CVT) in AMETHYST! :yahoo: There was NO negotiation on colour, despite my husband doing this when I suggested it :rolleyes: I convinced him with the rest of the wonderfulness about the car LOL. But my projected date?? 27 JANUARY. I don't need it til then so it's not a *huge* issue (and our dealer is taking the hit on the VAT rise for us cos he couldn't supply the car I wanted til then, your mileage may vary of course), but geez that's a long time...

I am so ridiculously excited though! Had been looking at second-hand Minis but everything the IQ offered convinced me...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links