Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Video Of Ts On The "ring"

sheepscloth

He wasn't really pushing the car around the track there but it is good to see that there are still people out there with good track etiquette. I'm sick and tired of seeing idiots on public track days outbreaking and undertaking on corners. None of the people on the track are professional drivers, so in those situations I'd expect a few crashes. This guy drove a solid and clean lap around the track and was respectful of other traffic. Good work :thumbsup:

He wasn't really pushing the car around the track there but it is good to see that there are still people out there with good track etiquette. I'm sick and tired of seeing idiots on public track days outbreaking and undertaking on corners. None of the people on the track are professional drivers, so in those situations I'd expect a few crashes. This guy drove a solid and clean lap around the track and was respectful of other traffic. Good work :thumbsup:

too many people playing forza = bad habits lol

What the hell is with his driving position? Looks like a tool, he's sat right on top of the wheel and using one hand on the wheel with some gangster lean. What an eejit.

What the hell is with his driving position? Looks like a tool, he's sat right on top of the wheel and using one hand on the wheel with some gangster lean. What an eejit.

He's 6"6 and lanky

Well. I think this guy is driving a very solid lap, which is why I posted the link.

Too many videos are showing people with VERY bad downshifts and wrong lines.