Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ohh Noo

MR LBe

HI all,

recently my clutch went on my Tsport so got a new excedy clutch took to garage to get fitted thinking all would be well, just got the "bad news" call from the mechanic he said my clutch was completely shattered (worst he had ever seen in 30yrs lol) which he replaced fine, However on test drive lost it drive again. sad.gifcursing.gif

Aparantly when the clutch shattered it damaged the driveshaft so i need a new drive shaft.

Any ideas on cost or where best to get one from?

cheers

ooh that's gonna be some nasty costs involved there mate.

Send a PM to Parts King first and see what price he offer you. Then do what I do; make a smart-allec comment and go buy a patent part. :P ;) :shutit:

Sorry to hear you are having such troubles!

Send a PM to Parts King first and see what price he offer you. Then do what I do; make a smart-***** comment and go buy a patent part. tongue.gifwink.gifshutup.gif

lol, i phoned toyota and they were quoting me an arm an a leg so thats exactly what i did lol

after this dent on the wallet im now back to square1 in saving for a new exhaust and some new rims crybaby.gif

Send a PM to Parts King first and see what price he offer you. Then do what I do; make a smart-***** comment and go buy a patent part. tongue.gifwink.gifshutup.gif

lol, i phoned toyota and they were quoting me an arm an a leg so thats exactly what i did lol

after this dent on the wallet im now back to square1 in saving for a new exhaust and some new rims crybaby.gif

It happens mate.... :(

Sometimes it happens all too often...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links