Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Phone Compatibility

BlueValour

I have an 08 Prius T Spirit and would like to use the hands-free facility. My present phone, a Samsung D900, won't stay connected nor is there a facility to transfer the phone book. Checking forums it seems this phone is not fully compatible. Is there a list of compatible phones, please? Alternatively does anyone know if my proposed phone, a Nokia 6700, will work. Does anyone have a phone that works - I need this facility and changing the phone is somewhat cheaper than changing the car. :P

Sony E W995 and B;ackberry works without any problems and transfers all contacts from phone book without any problems at all.......there are some phones that are not compatible..there is a list of phones from Toyota.

try here.......http://toyota.letstalk.com/brands/toyota-bt/home.htm

I have an 08 Prius T Spirit and would like to use the hands-free facility. My present phone, a Samsung D900, won't stay connected nor is there a facility to transfer the phone book. Checking forums it seems this phone is not fully compatible. Is there a list of compatible phones, please? Alternatively does anyone know if my proposed phone, a Nokia 6700, will work. Does anyone have a phone that works - I need this facility and changing the phone is somewhat cheaper than changing the car. :P

Hi, Got this link from the Toyota UK website, where you can check whether your phone is compatible

http://www.toyota-tech.eu/Bluetooth/search.aspx

Sorry to appear dim, but how to I establish whether the correct protocol is: 03 EMV or 05 EMV?

Sorry to appear dim, but how to I establish whether the correct protocol is: 03 EMV or 05 EMV?

Not absolutely sure, but I scrolled to the right until the display was similar to what was on my screen, my 2010 T Spirit screen matched the '08 Mid AVN' display. I then entered phone manufacturer and after that your phone model. Once your phone is selected click 'search'and you then get full info about its compatibility.

Hope this helps

Only a guess but does the 03 refer to the Gen 1 Prius and 05 to the Gen 2 ? So your 08 Prius would be 05 EMV

But as I say only a guess as I don't pick my Prius up until next weekend so I am hardly an expert :yahoo:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links