Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Chelsea 1-3 Man Utd

Raistlin

Here's a video of true greatness of which the likes of Rooney can only aspire to be as a player on the pitch and a man off the pitch , more quality than you can poke a stick at , make yourself comfy and admire the skills of the mercurial ( Having the characteristics of eloquence, shrewdness, swiftness, and thievishness attributed to the god Mercury ) genious that once graced the blue shirt of chelsea ..... Gianfranco Zola :yahoo:

(sorry for the foreigne lingo , but its a good vid all the same :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

Ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :lol: Rooney's off guy's , who knows he may even turn up at Eastlands , now that would be funny , who'd have thought it UTD skint City cash rich and about to dethrone utd as the NO-1 team in manchester :lol2:

Here's a picture of Wayne Kissing In The Wind rooneybadge438getty1.jpg

Hey Ho , United's Badge today City's Badge tomorrow :lol: :lol2:

The team is more than one individual... :thumbsup:

Tut tut , what sort of reply is that , frankly i expected a bit more of a fighting spirit :boxing: , instead all i get is "The team is more than one individual" i'm very disappointed :lol: :lol2: guess i won this particular round of sparring then , that makes it about 8-4 to me :lol:

You wish, yes he has talent but recently he has been so off form he makes Vic look fast :D

Shock horror Rooney doe's a u-turn , he want's to play for utd after all :eek:

Here's a recent photo of Rooney in a rather fetching ginger wig :lol:

holly.jpg

i've changed my mind say's Rooney ( nothing to do with the reported 50 million a year wages he'll now be earning then ) " i now realise it would be a mistake leaving UTD " say's Rooney ...... News reports speculate that UTD have agreed to match Rooney's wage demands in line of that which he was secretly offered by city , so he'll continue to kiss utd's Badge for a few years longer after all ......... 50 million smackerooney's ....OW Much :eek:

• 3 months later...

Two nil down at half time and i was :drool: at the prospect of a blackpool victory , my knife was being sharpened in readiness for some payback :lol: only for UTD to come back and score 3 of their own :crybaby: Ian Holloway bemoaned the fact that the Ref had denied Blackpool what was in his eyes a stonewall penalty that if awarded and converted would have put Blackpool 3-0 up and possibly out of reach ( shock horror yet another team denied a penalty against Man-u ) some things never change :ffs: , but to come back from 2 down at half time and score 3 of your own shows resilience and character obove all else , the mark of champions ( sadly ) Utd usually click around this time of year and their last two results indicate that they are starting to hit form , its looking ominous for the rest i fear .

Two nil down at half time and i was :drool: at the prospect of a blackpool victory , my knife was being sharpened in readiness for some payback :lol: only for UTD to come back and score 3 of their own :crybaby: Ian Holloway bemoaned the fact that the Ref had denied Blackpool what was in his eyes a stonewall penalty that if awarded and converted would have put Blackpool 3-0 up and possibly out of reach ( shock horror yet another team denied a penalty against Man-u ) some things never change :ffs: , but to come back from 2 down at half time and score 3 of your own shows resilience and character obove all else , the mark of champions ( sadly ) Utd usually click around this time of year and their last two results indicate that they are starting to hit form , its looking ominous for the rest i fear .

It's only 10 points ....

Chin up :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting , just seen the all-time premier league table as it currently stands :

1 Man Utd - 1548 points

2 ubiknal - 1360

3 Chelsea - 1311

4 Liverpool - 1259

5 Aston Villa - 1031

6 Tottenham - 996

Man-u still sitting pretty at the summit some way ahead of the Arze with so called massive clubs Liverpool , villa and spurs quite some way behind that ickle ickle club from SW6 , no not Fulham , the mighty chels :yahoo: :!Removed!:

Interesting , just seen the all-time premier league table as it currently stands :

1 Man Utd - 1548 points

2 ubiknal - 1360

3 Chelsea - 1311

4 Liverpool - 1259

5 Aston Villa - 1031

6 Tottenham - 996

Man-u still sitting pretty at the summit some way ahead of the Arze with so called massive clubs Liverpool , villa and spurs quite some way behind that ickle ickle club from SW6 , no not Fulham , the mighty chels :yahoo: :shutit:

Quality will always win out... :toast:

1 Man Utd - 1548 points

2 ubiknal - 1360

3 Chelsea - 1311

4 Liverpool - 1259

5 Aston Villa - 1031

6 Tottenham - 996

Man-u still sitting pretty at the summit some way ahead of the Arze with so called massive clubs Liverpool , villa and spurs quite some way behind that ickle ickle club from SW6 , no not Fulham , the mighty chels :yahoo: :shutit:

Still 10 points adrift... Liverpool :lol:

1 Man Utd - 1548 points

2 ubiknal - 1360

3 Chelsea - 1311

4 Liverpool - 1259

5 Aston Villa - 1031

6 Tottenham - 996

Man-u still sitting pretty at the summit some way ahead of the Arze with so called massive clubs Liverpool , villa and spurs quite some way behind that ickle ickle club from SW6 , no not Fulham , the mighty chels :yahoo: :!Removed!:

Still 10 points adrift... Liverpool :lol:

What do you expect when that plank of a manager plays 4-1-2-1-2 no team in the world can win a match playing that system , it does'nt matter who the opposition is , Dalglish must have known he would win before a ball was kicked , he played 5-4-1 the back line contained 3 center backs and two full backs , our shape was so narrow with absolutely no width , the width was supposed to be supplied by the full backs pushing on , trouble was they never managed to get beyond liverpools first line of defence once , the game was won and lost before a ball was kicked ..... nice one Carlo , lets see if you can fuxk it up against Fulham on monday :censor: , we won the double last season despite Ancelotti not because of him , if Hiddink had still been in charge we'd have won the title by February , i don't rate Ancelotti , he's not the worst manager we've had and an improvement on Scolari but he's a long way from the best , i've said it all along and anyone who knows me will tell you that.

Games are not always won with the players you have but with the way you use them within a system that their comfortable with , dalglish could have played his new 23 million pound man Luis Suarez but he left him on the bench all game , he picked a team and asystem to do a job , horses for courses as they say , its called tactical nous , something unfortunately Carlo is dearly lacking in .

After todays results i'm certain ( if i wasn't before ) that the title is heading once again to old trafford , and in a way i'm glad i'd much rather see it go there than to those shxt bags from the red half of north london whom i hate with a vengence along with that shxte from the red half of merseyside.

Everton win 4-3 on penalties...

So Alex Fergusen has got Wayne Rooney on the team sheet for their FA Cup match against lowly none league side Crawley Town,

It's nice to see Fergie is giving them a chance by not playing any decent strikers.

Why do you feel the need to post up the score every time chelsea lose , i don't live on the :censor: moon , so don't need it rammed down my :censor: throat :ffs:

Why do you feel the need to post up the score every time chelsea lose , i don't live on the :censor: moon , so don't need it rammed down my :censor: throat :ffs:

I like to share.... :yahoo:

2020-girl-licking-middle-finger.gif

2020-girl-licking-middle-finger.gif

Who told you that Eliza Dushku just loves the taste of me... :drool:

Oh my god the silence is deafening , Hellooooooooooooo anyone home :lol:

Oh my god the silence is deafening , Hellooooooooooooo anyone home :lol:

Yeah, they won boo hoo :crybaby:

• 5 months later...

I see United have Stoked their players for another win...

Utd got lucky (again) whilst stoke were Utd in defence.....and got lucky :!Removed!:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links