Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Chrome Grilles

SpankysEcho

I'm going :wacko:

I have a 2002 Toyota Echo/Vitz and I'm trying to find a replacement grille, I'm trying to replace the plastic part attached to the bonnet, The Grille on my 1.3l model is a glorified cheese grater, It looks like crap!

I have searched high and low and I can only find a grille from C west but I have to change the fron bumper/spoiler as well.

I'd be happy if I could order the original grille from somebody chromed, I'd like to chrome the OEM unit but my nearest chromer is 3000 KM away.

Anyone have any suggestions?

That looks good Serge, But who makes it?

Also, How many people on here trust eBay with there Credit card number when signing up?

"We won't charge it!" Bulls**t!!! Why else do they want it?

Pack of thieves!

Another thing, does anyone know a Shop or website OTHER than eBay I can buy that chrome grill from?

I hate eBay and they hate me, I have been trying to log on for month's but because I won't give them my credit card they won't let me log on.

PS, Thanks for the Heads up with Lester, Holland Yaris, I have made contact with them and I'm waiting for a reply, Sad part is they have no dealer here in Australia.

I recently bought my chromegrille from toyota themselves. Try your local parts shop, shouldnt be too hard to find one.

cost me about 50 english pounds.

Look at our webshop at www.toyoshop.nl the shop can also deliver original toyota parts much cheaper than the local dealer.

cheers

i have a chrome grill i could sell ya!

i bought it of eBay for my SR which had a gray one on it!!

and now ill be selling my car soon!(i hope) icould swap emback!!

where abouts u based??CB :thumbsup:

Hey, youre looking for another grille ??

I have bought the Lester grille at our webshop.

Yaristreffen2003%20014.jpg

Check our website : www.yarisclub.com

Hi serge

Welcome to the club mate :group-cuddles: Love the front grille looks cool :thumbsup:

jerry!!

I would love to buy it from where I work, (Australia's largest auto parts and Acces chain) But none of my suppliers can get it,

Most hang up when you talk about performance parts for an Echo/Yaris, They think I'm an Idiot for doing one up! Pack of :censor:

Does Toyoshop deliver to Australia?

i may try make a custom grille,

and i enjoy moddin my yaris cuz no1 else does them

I would love to buy it from where I work, (Australia's largest auto parts and Acces chain) But none of my suppliers can get it, 

Most hang up when you talk about performance parts for an Echo/Yaris, They think I'm an Idiot for doing one up! Pack of  :censor:

Does Toyoshop deliver to Australia?

well thats quite ********!n dumb.... as said above some yaris's come with chrome grills as standard, so your local toyota shop should be more than happy to supply you with one?! what if someone crashes and breaks their chrome front grille in austrailia?? they stuck without a grille then?

Sad part is though, Here in Australia the Echo/Yaris does not come with a Chrome grille, And the new model does'nt have one. :blink:

Hey,

Toyoshop will deliver all over the world.

Send a PM to : info@toyoshop.nl

You send this mail to Egbert the owner,he can tell you more about it !

@ Jerry, thanks for the compliments !

I was going to say I already sent an Enquiry to you Serge, But you guys responded so damn quick I've already sent one back to you guys! You guys will definatly get some bussiness from me!

I rang my Toyota dealer in my town and they said the Echo/Yaris does not come with a Chrome grille on the 3 door models any where in the World! Pretty bold statement! And of course very wrong! He turned rather red when I took him in a press release off the USA website about there 2003 models now come with a chrome grille! Pack of Knobs!

The Toyota spare parts man is a Bean bag!

" Not sure, but is this what you are after?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...&category=10428

Cheers, Kieran :thumbsup:  "

I personaly loved the one in that site, it looks like if it is metallic (the grill)

I want exactly the same for my Yaris Verso (not the new facelifted)

Any ideas ??

" Not sure, but is this what you are after?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...&category=10428

Cheers, Kieran :thumbsup: "

gonna get a metal mesh for the yaris for about 20 quid, should I keep the chrome grill or mesh it?

gonna get a metal mesh for the yaris for about 20 quid, should I keep the chrome grill or mesh it?

Do what u like best :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links