Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gen 7 Celica - How Much?

Yarisboy

So, looking at gen7's... not bothered about the 190, insurance is too much of a killer for me and i'm sure 140bhp will be enough for a while... certainly a leap from 68bhp in the yaris anyway :)

I seem to remember leeky saying that you can now get some of the older gen7's for as little as £6000 ... which seems very reasonable to me!

Unfortunately, looking around on autotrader and eBay I can only seem to find the 2000/2001's starting from about £10k and upwards :(

any info about the gen7's or the price of a 2nd hand model is welcome

thanks

sam

£6000 for a gen7, I doubt that very much, even high milers will sell for more than that.

What you've seen on autotrader is pretty much what's out there, and at those prices.

I part-ex'd mine nearly a year ago, 2001 model 140bhp with full kit on (premium & dynamic packs) - best handling car I've ever owned. But I part-ex'd it for a mk2 MR2 which I like more (even though it doesn't handle as good, doesn't have all the airbags as the Celica, doesn't have the AC/Climate Control...etc etc etc) :D

You may get a low spec, hi mileage import for around £9k if the wind is blowing in the right direction....but this is as good as it will get! £6k is pure fantasy island!

I thought that might be the case, £10k isn't alot really considering how much car you get :)

I've found a couple of gems incidentally, premium pack + eveything with only 30k miles at £9995 and some similar deals a little cheaper, no doubt open to offers also.

Just have to wait and see I suppose, cheers guys.

sam

:hokus-pokus: yo i think you can get a gen 7 celica for around £14,000 but you are pushing it

This is my next move, I've been looking at Jap import 190's for about 13-14k, some of them are sweet.

That would be a bit in the future though coz of insurance, better get some more NCB behind me first....oh & find 14 grand! :lol:

yo i think you can get a gen 7 celica for around £14,000 but you are pushing it

They should be cheaper than that for say a 1999 model.

I part-ex'd my 2001 X-reg Celica (with Premium & Dynamic Packs) around 9 months ago (so it was just over 2 years old), and the dealer had it up for sale at £13995 - sold about a week later, probably went for £13,000 - £13,500.

Oh, and it was in mint A1 condition (apart from the alloy of the spare wheel!).

i've been looking around at cars this morning and their are two celica gen 7's on the bidding table at around 15-18k :eek:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links