Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Led Headlights

RNS

hello all

i am finding alot of on coming car are flashing me when i got my headlights on any of u other with led lights getting this i starting to wonder if there set up wrong ?

hello all

i am finding alot of on coming car are flashing me when i got my headlights on any of u other with led lights getting this i starting to wonder if there set up wrong ?

Hi, have not had this problem yet, but they are very bright headlight, which of course is the reason we bought them...I understand they are self adjusting to the level of the load of the vehicle.

Do you still get the headlight level trim wheel when you have the LED pack installed? Us mere mortals with a T3 have a little wheel next to the wing mirror controls which lets you move the headlights up and down a bit so you can adjust the lights manually (say for when you have a heavy load in the boot).

Do you still get the headlight level trim wheel when you have the LED pack installed? Us mere mortals with a T3 have a little wheel next to the wing mirror controls which lets you move the headlights up and down a bit so you can adjust the lights manually (say for when you have a heavy load in the boot).

nope its meant to do it its self..... but when it was like one to two flashing i thought yer yer.... but its alot and other taxi drivers have commented on how bad they are.

Probably should have been picked up on the pre-delivery inspection. Pop it back to the dealers and get them to check them.

• 2 weeks later...

No can't say we had anyone flashing us...Other taxi drivers are probably not used to seeing proper headlights that work opposed to the ones with candles in or like what I see a lot in Luton/Dunstable taxi that drive with just their sidelights on...

No can't say we had anyone flashing us...Other taxi drivers are probably not used to seeing proper headlights that work opposed to the ones with candles in or like what I see a lot in Luton/Dunstable taxi that drive with just their sidelights on...

LOL LOL yer some taxi's do look a little.... past there best.

LOL LOL yer some taxi's do look a little.... past there best.

The cars or the drivers or both? :eek:

i keep away from other drives all they do is moan about how S**T it is lol....

they did this before i was off and there still doing it now.

I still get the p**s taken out of me for having a Prius. I've even shown them the trip consumption at the beginning of a shift and then later on to show I'm not making it up, but they still don't believe how economical it is - or they don't want to! lol

I save over £3k a year in fuel bills so they can call me all the names they want. Oh and not to mention the free road tax.

Which has always been weird, just like people in a 50k motor complaining about £415/year....Damn look at your fuel bill that is where the real money goes...

When I need to get a taxi I find myself ensuring to book a hybrid taxi now. I find it much more comfortable to sit in, and as you say what I love about the Prius and one of our many reasons to buy it. It is a proper 5 seater where the person in the middle doesn't have to have his/her knees against their chin.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links