Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wing Mirror Glass Type ?

richard.c

Hi,

Just been ebaying for a replacement drivers side wing mirror glass as Mr.T wants £60 for one.

Found that there are three types available, flat glass, convex glass and wide angle/blind spot glass ( line down it type )

Thing is the previous owner had already stuck on a flat replacement glass, which leaves a really big blind spot; and I cannot see what the orignal type is and I don't fancy trying to get into it with all the old cracked glass there.

Can anyone with a 06 Col Cn let me know what type the orignal one is ?

Also interested to know if the convex ones are better than the wide angle ones if anyone has fitted one ?

thanks

go to the scrapers and get a complete wing mirror and just fit that. stuff like wing mirror glass/wing mirrors dont fit too good when you get copy parts.

name='CorollaD4D' date='26

stuff like wing mirror glass/wing mirrors dont fit too good when you get copy parts.

Well just able to update this post to say have received a glass replacement from a company called WorldCarMirrors on eBay.

Its intended to stick over the orignial broken glass, which I could have done, but as it was an exact size I removed the old mirror from the backing plate by using a hair dryer to soften the glue etc and then simply popped in the new one - perfect and only £7.99 + £1.99 p&p.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links