Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla Compressor

steele99

Hello everyone

I am a new member, but i have been looking at the forum for a while and its been very useful. I bought a Toyota Corolla Compressor about 3 months ago, my first Toyota and i love it. Had no problems at all with it, but i stumbled across a post about supercharger oil, immediatley started stressing about it, because i thought it was fed by the engine oil. I found a link to a toyota technical manual for the compressor, (Let me know if anybody wants it) and found out how to get at the dip stick and check it. Only, i cant get the bottom 3 bolts off the compressor cover. Has anybody here done it themselves? Access seems to be a problem, the radiator fan housing is in the way.

I cant seem to get a socket on it properly, tried a long and short 10mm. Does the fan housing need removing or can i get some sort of bendy socket? Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Hello everyone

I am a new member, but i have been looking at the forum for a while and its been very useful. I bought a Toyota Corolla Compressor about 3 months ago, my first Toyota and i love it. Had no problems at all with it, but i stumbled across a post about supercharger oil, immediatley started stressing about it, because i thought it was fed by the engine oil. I found a link to a toyota technical manual for the compressor, (Let me know if anybody wants it) and found out how to get at the dip stick and check it. Only, i cant get the bottom 3 bolts off the compressor cover. Has anybody here done it themselves? Access seems to be a problem, the radiator fan housing is in the way.

I cant seem to get a socket on it properly, tried a long and short 10mm. Does the fan housing need removing or can i get some sort of bendy socket? Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

hi and welcome to the forum - you'll find answers come quicker from the Corolla section, unless they are all in bed :lol:

Hello everyone

Thanks

hi and welcome to the forum - you'll find answers come quicker from the Corolla section, unless they are all in bed :lol:

Doh! Neewbie error i guess, thanks for the advice Bothwell, will try corolla forum

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links