Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

This Could Be The One...

Carltona123

Well after what seems like a lifetime of searching I could be closing in on THE one. It's a 57 plate in silver. Twenty something thousand miles with a fully stamped-up book. It's a part-ex from a local owner and the dealer is doing the old, "oh I think we may have priced this wrong," spiel. Heaven knows what they gave punter#1 for it but who cares, I suppose. T-Spirit £8999. NB What does T-S give that T4 doesn't?

The next 24 hours could be crucial.

Failing that it'll be a 58 plate T3 with 50K and, again, a full stamped up book. £8750. That's my banker. It's black, too.

Oh and another thing. Anyone know how I can get that cat off my profile? Don't have a clue where that came from.

Main differences 'tween a t4 and t-a are:

Trim

Rearview camera

Intelligent parking assist ( magic if you want to impress the grandkids)

Radio ( I think the jbl system is standard on the gen2 TS

Can't think of any more, but I had the TS and didn't really look at the t3 or t4

Hope this helps and good luck

Thanks guys. Just hope I get one this weekend. The T-Spirit almost seems too good to be true. It's been such a hassle trying to find the right one I sometimes feel like giving up and having an ordinary car. Then I log on to this forum and I get that hybrid lust.....

Main differences 'tween a t4 and t-a are:

Trim

Rearview camera

Intelligent parking assist ( magic if you want to impress the grandkids)

Radio ( I think the jbl system is standard on the gen2 TS

Can't think of any more, but I had the TS and didn't really look at the t3 or t4

Hope this helps and good luck

T Spirit also has the Sat Nav - not sure that is on the T4 (I think not)

Oh and another thing. Anyone know how I can get that cat off my profile? Don't have a clue where that came from.

Two ways...

1) send in the dogs....

2) go to settings and it's on there somewhere - long time since I set mine up but it may be 'avatar'??

Thanks guys. Just hope I get one this weekend. The T-Spirit almost seems too good to be true. It's been such a hassle trying to find the right one I sometimes feel like giving up and having an ordinary car. Then I log on to this forum and I get that hybrid lust.....

Hope you are successful this weekend.

Hybrid = good

Lust = better

:yahoo:

:thumbsup:

T Spirit is best as it has all the "goodies". Hope you get it.

I thought the TSpirit had these as options, so you don't neccessarily get IPA and sat nav etc

If you do go for one, make sure you get a full list of what is actually on the car and verify it works -

didn't someone on here have reversing sensors that weren't actually installed properly?

I thought the TSpirit had these as options, so you don't neccessarily get IPA and sat nav etc

If you do go for one, make sure you get a full list of what is actually on the car and verify it works -

didn't someone on here have reversing sensors that weren't actually installed properly?

Gen 2 T-s has most of the options as standard but worth checking what you are actually getting....

Dealer phoned at lunchtime and said the car isn't there yet but will definitely be there Monday. Ho hum.

Monday afternoon and finally tracked the dealer down. He told me that the car had been promised to someone else; it had some damage to the bodywork and hence the very low price. So that was that.

Testdrove a beautiful 57 plate T4 at westlands Bromsgrove on Sunday - one careful local owner, FTSH, immaculate. Computer said average 59.1 mpg for the previous 300 miles. BUT the wife rejected the colour - metallic bronze - out of hand. After an initial struggle I was forced to agree - I recently celebrated my 50th, but am still not ready for metallic bronze. SAGA insurance yes, but not that colour. Plus it was £500 over my budget. Great car tho' and a really decent salesman - Mike R.

Hunt continues.

keep up the hunt - you'll get there in the end!!

SAGA were way too expensive for me, I am 51.

That annoying dog Churchill got my business for £189 fully comprehensive, protected NCD and guaranteed loan car.

Good luck in your Prius hunt !

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links