Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

70K Service...?

jjj_aygo

Hi all,

Apologies if this has already been discussed but I can't find it anywhere...

My 70,000 mile service is due soon and I was wandering roughly how much it was going to cost and what it involves?

Is the cambelt changed at 70K like most vehicles?!

Thanks in advance for help!

James

Your service book details what is required. Some items are mileage based, other items are changed every few years regardless of mileage.

No cambelt on the Aygo - it's a sensible chain drive.

My 70,000 mile service is due soon and I was wandering roughly how much it was going to cost and what it involves?

Hi James,

AFAIK the 70,000 mile service is a 'minor' one; so it shouldn't be much different from the 50k one. This is assuming that you have had the car serviced on every previous 10,000 mile anniversary.

Congratulations on the digits by the way!

70,000 miles!!! Wow!!! Is yours a '56 reg jjj? My Black's a 56 and only done 23,000 :lol: I've got quite a few miles to cover yet!!

70,000 miles!!! Wow!!! Is yours a '56 reg jjj? My Black's a 56 and only done 23,000 :lol: I've got quite a few miles to cover yet!!

:crybaby: my wife's old Suzuki Alto was 7 years old and only done 23k - her new Aygo is 3 months old and only done 998 - 9 9 8 !!!!

About 3 months to go before ours is four (also a 56 reg) and it has just gone through 12,000 miles.

Haha yup '56 plate and registered January 2007 :) No problems what so ever so far apart from fast wearing clutch which we all suffer from! :thumbsup:

James

Your service book details what is required. Some items are mileage based, other items are changed every few years regardless of mileage.

No cambelt on the Aygo - it's a sensible chain drive.

:thumbsup: Thanks daveyjp! Learn something new every day!

Hi James,

AFAIK the 70,000 mile service is a 'minor' one; so it shouldn't be much different from the 50k one. This is assuming that you have had the car serviced on every previous 10,000 mile anniversary.

Congratulations on the digits by the way!

Yea its booked now and its an interim service so only £147 and yea have had it serviced every 10K ... my garage say they can't believe how often I'm there for servicing :P

James

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links