Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Third Time Lucky

Carltona123

Okay eyes down. I think I've got one.

If you go to Vantage Scarborough you'll see it. Red Prius December 2007. 57 plate. I'm telling myself to think of it as a 2008. One local owner. Only done 18000 miles. Has been serviced at the end of each year, including a week ago. MOT'd as well for good measure. He's given me a decent px for my thirsty 1.8 Nissan AND he threw in a two year warranty instead of one. T3 so no toys I'm afraid but I can live with that. Deposit placed, view Saturday with the plan being that I drive it home same day. Phew.

ecky thump sunshine - let's hope that this one works out ok!! it's about time though, you must be spending a fortune in travel and phone calls....

:crybaby:

Sounds good so far and I use the local Vantage Toyota dealer to me and they're great. The t3 isn't that basic, but it doesn't have the big screen for the sat nav or camera. It does have climate control and all the important stuff. It also doesn't have the big alloy wheels, but I prefer the softer ride of the 65 profile tyres and they're cheaper too - £70 each fitted.

Hope it turns out to be a good un and look forward to your update in due course.

I hope this is the one for you. You deserve a good Prius after all the hassle you have experienced.

Good luck with the purchase.

Aaww thanks guys! It's a fair run up there (a good three hours)but think of the fun I'll have hypermiling all the way home!

The salesman actually offered to have it delivered but I prefer it this way. My present car came from Dixons in York all those years ago.

The t3 isn't that basic, but it doesn't have the big screen for the sat nav or camera. It does have climate control and all the important stuff. It also doesn't have the big alloy wheels, but I prefer the softer ride of the 65 profile tyres and they're cheaper too - £70 each fitted.

Hope it turns out to be a good un and look forward to your update in due course.

The Gen 2 and Gen 3 spec are different! The Gen 2 UK spec for T3/T4/T-Spirit included 16" alloy wheels and the 7" display. A lot of the controls and the colourful information displays are only available from the little CRT screen (it is important to make sure that the touchscreen display works because you'd lose a lot of functionality if that isn't working and it is expensive to replace).

Has it only been three times? somehow it seems like more than that :) Hope you find a :toast: this time.

Ooops my mistake. I thought you were going for a gen3 t3. As such ignore my comments above as they apply to the gen3.

d'oh :!Removed!:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links