Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T-Spirit On The Way... Can I View The Handbook?

markleigh

Managed to persuade my employers to replace my company Beetle (3 yrs, 59k miles) with a new T-Spirit in Novus Grey. Got a note today that it's due around the end of the month.

(The leasing company said they hadn't ever supplied one - but had enquiries about mine and one other in the same week)

Looking forward to it but want to learn as much as possible in advance before I get it.

Can you view the owner's handbook online?

Thanks... and I'm sure I'll have a lot more posts when I get the car.

Mark

An Owner has compiled a pdf of the Owner's manual (USA), similar to the one that was compiled for the previous model.

Markleigh, as timberwolf says there is an online version of the US manual. It differs from the UK manual in some of the configuration options etc but can provide interesting reading. It tends to spend a lot of time on warnings, I guess because of the fear of litigation in that particular jurisdiction! :wacko:

If you PM me I will happily email you a copy of the PDF (32MB).

Looks like I have started a local trend in Prius as a company car as well, two of my colleagues have ordered one now! :toast:

R04drunner1

I assume you are talking about a Prius T-Spirit and not an Auris Hybrid T-Spirit? (Things could get confusing round here).

If you are going via a leasing company, you might be interested in the 'wrong oil' thread.

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=116432&st=0

We ordered our T Spirit in mid-July for delivery 1 September so as soon as Pentagon Rotherham took delivery of the car they let us have the manuals.

As a footnote we have nothing but praise for Pentagon, their service was first class.

Malcolm

As a footnote we have nothing but praise for Pentagon, their service was first class.

Malcolm

+1 :thumbsup:

I assume you are talking about a Prius T-Spirit and not an Auris Hybrid T-Spirit? (Things could get confusing round here).

Good point, although I think we past "could happen" a year ago when the Prius 2010 (Gen 3) was released?

Good point, although I think we past "could happen" a year ago when the Prius 2010 (Gen 3) was released?

That's true. It can get a bit confusing between gen2 and gen3 (and even gen1) but in this case the OP is buying a new T-Spirit so unlikely to be a gen2. :thumbsup:

I loaded the PDF of the US manual on my Kindle to have browse through. It includes this priceless graphic. :D

Screenshot2010-10-13at165725.jpg

You can download a brief version of the Prius handbook off the Toyota website, not the full version by any means but if you read the proper version, it's like getting through a copy of war and peace :lol:

http://www.toyota.co...brief/PRIUS.pdf

Kingo :thumbsup:

That's an interesting booklet. Some of the diagrams are for LHD and some for RHD.

That's an interesting booklet. Some of the diagrams are for LHD and some for RHD.

I found the main manual to be the same.

R04drunner1

Markleigh, as timberwolf says there is an online version of the US manual. It differs from the UK manual in some of the configuration options etc but can provide interesting reading. It tends to spend a lot of time on warnings, I guess because of the fear of litigation in that particular jurisdiction! :wacko:

If you PM me I will happily email you a copy of the PDF (32MB).

Looks like I have started a local trend in Prius as a company car as well, two of my colleagues have ordered one now! :toast:

R04drunner1

Thanks. Just sent you my email.

M

If you are going via a leasing company, you might be interested in the 'wrong oil' thread.

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=116432&st=0

Yes. The Prius. Thanks for notification

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links