Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

A Hello From Teamspb!

teamSPB

Hey everyone how you doing...just signed up to the forum as I heard its one of the better Toyota forums out there!

Just to introduce myself, my name is Amar and am currently the owner of a Focus RS Mk1 and a Toyota Previa!

The Focus RS has had some subtle touches exterior wise, and a few bits and bobs done to the engine and a rather nice sounding audio install...I wanted this car to be a VERY quick road car, be comfortable, and still have a decent enough sound system to crave my audio needs (im an audio fanatic!)...so whether im in the mood for a spirited drive, a laid back cruise with 5 people in the car, a trip to the shops, or a nice booming session...the car will suit all requirements and it does so perfectly!

The other vehicle, the Toyota Previa is not so practical LOL!!! Which alot of people may find strange!

It has been converted to a 2-seater so all of the seats behind the front ones have been removed to make way for an audio install (I did say I was an audio FANATIC!!!)

Its also rather unique as the vehicle is currently wearing some Merc Carsson wheels (8.5x18's all round) which are basically Carlsson replica wheels...has a VW VR6 splitter, and is sitting on a custom Rayvern air-ride suspension kit!

Well thats basically me and my vehicles!

If anyone wants to ask any questions or wants to see pics etc, please feel free to ask!

Also, what category do I post up any questions about the Previa in?

Kind regards

teamSPB

I think Toyota MPV or the Toyota family forums are the ones for you Amar ;)

Welcome to the club, post up a few pics I'm sure members will be interested

Kingo :thumbsup:

The doors

DSC07191.jpg

Do you guys have a build thread section? Ill post everything in there

Wow :eek::thumbsup:

That is amazing.It would probably be worth posting in the audio section.I'd like to see the install stages :yes: :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links