Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My First Toyota Experience

adamc260

I booked a Winter Health Check today on my 2009 Toyota Auris just to make sure everything is cool. I was expecting it to be one of those... you go in and they say everythings wrong to con money out of you but boy was I surprised

I walked into reception which was nice, playstation, coffee/tea maker, comfy seats, flat screen tv the lot....

The guy took my keys, said it'd be about an hour and a half... Came back to me just after an hour said everythings done!

£19.95... full vehicle safety check with report, topped up my oil, washer fluid, washed my car inside and out, gave me a Winter kit stuffed full of things.... and even had a nice surprise sat on my seat when I got back, a little goody bag with some treats for the drive home and they picked up on some warranty work (Steering rack i think?) that they would do and booked me in for tomorrow!

My last car was a Vauxhall Corsa and the amount of shouting matches I had over the phone to even get them to LOOK at my car was unreal, then they wanted to charge me inspection fees!

Toyota have been amazing and even if all of that was a ploy to get me to go back... its worked, they're incredible, so much so I came home and told my dad how great they were and he's looking at getting a Toyota too (Auris I think)!

Heres the winter kit they gave me

phpRM8ZsSAM.jpg

phpKwJQd0AM.jpg

Fantastic service :thumbsup:

I recognise that username! An Ex-SEAT driver by any chance? (A black Leon FR TDI springs to mind!) ;)

Adam - That looks like a bargain for £20! Is this a UK-Wide service? Wouldn't mind that Toyota bag for keeping some of my car cleaning kit in!

I recognise that username! An Ex-SEAT driver by any chance? (A black Leon FR TDI springs to mind!) ;)

Adam - That looks like a bargain for £20! Is this a UK-Wide service? Wouldn't mind that Toyota bag for keeping some of my car cleaning kit in!

haha, yep thats me!

I've been on here two days and been recognised from two different forums already! I must get about a bit more than i thought :rolleyes:

http://www.toyota.co.uk/cgi-bin/toyota/bv/generic_editorial.jsp?edname=as_ServiceMaintenance&zone=Zone+Ownership&fullwidth=TRUE&noLeftMenu=true

Sure is, theres the link

http://www.toyota.co.uk/bv/bwaftersales/downloads/voucher.pdf?1=1 - Make sure you print this and fill it in and hand it to them

Don't blame you its a great deal!

True what they say about Toyota Customer service... it really is good!

http://www.toyota.co...noLeftMenu=true

Sure is, theres the link

http://www.toyota.co...voucher.pdf?1=1 - Make sure you print this and fill it in and hand it to them

Thanks for the links. On that page I found something that I was told at Burnaston but hadn't been able to find until now - that the dealer will repair punctures if safe to do so, under the tyres section:

Free puncture repairs on all vehicles if safe to do so

See, we all learn something new :)!

They've been fantastic to be fair, its just gone in for the warranty work today and a really nice guy dropped me back home (As no courtesy cars but doesnt bother me) :) Very impressed with the service to date

I had a puncture repaired some years ago on an Avensis I had while it was being serviced - when I collected the car they told me that they had found a slow puncture and repaired it. no charge was mentioned and none showed on the invoice....

:thumbsup:

Thats my baby Auris back from Mr T and once again they were amazing! Did the... I think he said steering column or rack? I don't know anything about cars and mostly just nodded whilst I looked at how clean it was! Sorted 4th gear for me too and shes like a dream again :)

Sounds sad but i'm actually looking forward to taking it in for its next service if they treat me like that everytime!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links