Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Is The Aygo A Girls Car

ChillAygo

The Aygo blue is my girlfriends car but i do love it so much. Ive seen more guys driving aygo's than girls but then again ive seen more girls driving C1's then men. Saying that ive never actually seen a guy driving a 107.

Saying that ive never actually seen a guy driving a 107.

My little brother bought one, but only because they did free insurance. The car on finance (bubble option) was £200 a month (or there abouts), if he bought the 1991 Honda Civic from a work friend that he was thinking of buying he would've paid £200 a month just in insurance. He complains to my grandad that it's not fast enough, but I don't think he appreciates they are only little cars for doing what little cars do, they aren't meant to be raced with the big boys!

Lol hmmm "Girls car" a phrase that pisses me off the most as to me a car is a car Ive seen women driving range rover sports...does that make it a girls car...no, ive seen 4 toyota aygo's at work and suprisingly to some of you they are all driven by girls...to me the phrase is most commonly used by people that by crappy cars i.e vaxhall corsa's 1.4 and just because its a 1.4 it makes it a mean machine...erm no im afraid its just a bit faster, and comes with !Removed! burns in the seats as a standard along with a messed up engine thats been ragged and maybe some !Removed! stains as an added bonus. besides there are plenty of upgrades whether visual or performance that can make any aygo look butcher that any car...

Anyone agree here?

Cheers, not been on for a while sooo hey to anybody from the past, I still have my baby and a better paid job now soooo looking up get going on Cindy ;-)

Lol

Ive seen women driving range rover sports...does that make it a girls car...no,

Whenever I see a Range Rover Sport or a Lexus RX or BMX X5/X6, it's usually being (badly) driven by someone's (trophy) wife.

Saying that ive never actually seen a guy driving a 107.

My little brother bought one, but only because they did free insurance. The car on finance (bubble option) was £200 a month (or there abouts), if he bought the 1991 Honda Civic from a work friend that he was thinking of buying he would've paid £200 a month just in insurance. He complains to my grandad that it's not fast enough, but I don't think he appreciates they are only little cars for doing what little cars do, they aren't meant to be raced with the big boys!

I also agree that it is genderless and all down to personal touches...

Mine is modified to my personal taste ... When my girlfriend drives it she gets beeped at regularly!

IMG_0133a.jpg

I got my aygo for commuting 80mile return journey everyday of the week in a city car!! I knew it was really only ideal for towns or citys but i decided that it would be perfectly fine for what i want but when it comes to either using a dual or going through town i go through town as i get far more fuel savings and only costs me 5 more mins, bazzar?? Cheap servicing costs ect but i dont forget it is only 3cyclinders and drive it accordingly and never have needed to use full throttle maybe thats the reason many people are getting bad mpg? I have always been taught to feather the throttle not gun it, of course occasionally i will cane it to clean the sensors ect!! Is this true though does it really clean off sensor deposit build up any thoughts on this????

I also agree that it is genderless and all down to personal touches...

Mine is modified to my personal taste ... When my girlfriend drives it she gets beeped at regularly!

You sure she's getting beeped because of the car?? or is she a hottie :thumbsup::yahoo:

You sure she's getting beeped because of the car?? or is she a hottie :thumbsup::yahoo:

Definitely a bit of both! She loves it! :P

:thumbsup: good on 'yer....

Lol its an inside joke mate, I have only ever named my first car lol crystal haha! Straight as a Dye mate. And this is true, women in big cars that cannot drive them are worst than cyclists! lol Im looking for a body Kit for mine but cannot find one anywhere and its beginning to frustrate me! :-( need help on this one people...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links