Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Classic Celica For Sale....

-HellRaza-

ok, this is very difficult for me, but its got to go...

ok, heres the spec...

a rusting pile of quality japanese engineering!

seriously -

its black, 1986, awesome front lights (auto flip up and don ones...so cool!), original alloy wheels (which are in very good condition considering there age)

full of rust,

2 litre engine,

5speed gearbox,

160,000 miles on the clock... i will find out if thats right, as its dark and ive forgotten!

frameless windows

good interior considering...

all glass is there, which im sure is worth somthing on its own

NO HANDBRAKE....

i think most of the electrics work...

im gonna warn u guys now, it has no starter motor, as the sollunoid went, and doesnt want to budge so it has been bump started every time to get it going for the last 2 years or so, but the car itself has not run for almost a year now and has been sadly sitting in a field looking very sad and lonely.... beside a rusting vw golf (which is free for ne one who wants it!, but that really is a piece of junk, and is probably gonna be ceremonially buried sumwhere :(!) the sills are rusted, the doors are rusted, the sunroof is rusted, the worst of the rust is in the boot... BUT the engine is in good nick, and could be started and stuck in somthing else.... that thing really is awesomely reliable.... when it was going...!!!

If ANYONE IS INTERESTED email me on satanic_squirrel@hotmail.com , i can get pictures of any part of the car if anyone is interested in buying bits from the car, i think it wud be such a shame to see it go to the scrappy, so i was hoping someone out there wud be willing enough to take the car off my hands.... YOU wud need a trailer for the car, with a hitch thing or somthing!... im sure these things are rare, but if anyone is interested in either the whole car or just bits then just email me with an offer and what u want... cheers...

Thnx Alex

• 2 weeks later...

my parents are threatening to take it to the scrappy this week...... COMEON GUYS ITS FREE!!!!! just come collect it and its urs...I luv this car and i want it to go to sum1 who will also luv it as much i have :(.... IF ANYONE WANTS ANY BITS FROM THE CAR THEN JUST SAY and ill see wat i can do...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links