Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Kit Daylight By Philips

Doubleti

Many thanks for posting regarding Phillips DRL,s. My Dad has an Urbancruiser and on his Christmas wishlist is one of these sets. Are they really that easy to fit? I will probably get him some but he will expect me to help fit them. I have followed the fitting video,s on Youtube but they are not really that informative.

I know you have the fitments for the Battery but after that I get a little bit lost, I would really appreciate a step by step resume on how to fit. I appreciate that you are from France but a more detailed fitting guide really would be appreciated!!!! ( which wire clips into which)

Replies appreciated Regards Clare

Please ignore

Had a Dohh moment and misread another forum postings thinking they were talking about Daylight lights.

Rgds :!Removed!:

fortunatley,where I live on the Isle of Man we don,t have such a thing as MOT!!!!!. That put,s a lot of DRL,s manufactuers(Phillips & Ring) in a bit of a problem with their aftermart product?

Regards Clare

Sorry you,ve altered your previous post!!!!!

If anyone in the UK fits these, can they post details of how to (easily) find the correct lighting wire to splice into. Thanks

Depends where you look to buy them. The average selling price thru alot of dealers is about £129, the cheapest is thru Amazon a german dealer has them for sale at £97 and Car-parts price is £105 free delivery which for what you get is not a bad price

Regards Clare

• 1 month later...

Probably a bit cheeky to ask, :eek: but I was wondering if "Parts-King" could do a deal for the forum ?

Some forums have bulk buy offers on items of interest to the members.

Rgds

We,ve just fitted the 4led version to my Dad,s Urbancruiser and they look and work brilliantly. I would not have thought Kingo would be able to source a good enough price ( sorry Kingo I,m not getting at you). The best price on the 4 leds was at Eurocarparts, but they charge the earth for postage. The best deal I got was at Autobulbs, they were £99 but they were post free.

Just another note is that the 5leds are being phased out so you will only be able to but the 4 or the 8 leds.

Regards Clare

Just seen my previous post regarding free post from Eurocarparts it isn,t they do charge

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links