Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How To Fit T Sport Spoiler On A Corolla E12 Facelift

MikeTrD

Does any one no where are the bolt to take off the spoiler to fit my new spoiler can't seem to see any bolt that's holdin my old spoiler gayyyy need help

Does any one no where are the bolt to take off the spoiler to fit my new spoiler can't seem to see any bolt that's holdin my old spoiler gayyyy need help

havee you looked on the toyota tec site.youll find instructions for fitting accessories on there.

I 've put mine as an extra. The mechanic said that he was only going to glue it but I insisted that it would also be bolted on. So he had to drill two holes from inside the trunk (on the upper part) to fit the bolts.

I then just used two small caps to cover the holes.

Probably it wasn't necessary as the mechanic insisted that just with the glue it will be fine, but I wanted to be extra safe... You never know... (plus the fact the the spoiler comes with two bolts so the maker must require for the spoiler to be bolt-on.)

Other than that, it was a piece of cake...

I can take some pictures if you like...

Yea u can show me some pics that's be cool still ,wanna see how ur car look like but safe guys now I no my spoiler Is glued dat is swaggg lol

my spoiler is just glued on.

i was expecting to look in the mirror one day and see it flying down the road, hahaha

you can bolt it on alright lad but as said you will be drilling through the bootlid and will want to seal her back up for a couple of gromits :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links