Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rear Diff Mount

Michaelmoo

Hi all,

I havent been on in a few months. And the last post i put up was about which to go for (A) a piggy back euc or (B) a full replacement ECU. Just to let you all know i went with the piggy back ecu. Its the greddy e manage one and i'm really glad i did. I got it fitted and setup by Martin Tracey in county Meath, Ireland, and man did he do a good job. My baby is run at a safe and consistant 343 BHP and has 387 FPT. The turbo is running at 1.05 bars and no more. I'm getting an average of 35 MPG at 80km and an average of 28MPG at 120km which isn't bad at all for the BHP the car is running now.

Anyway on to the topic of this month haha. The rear diff mount on my baby is starting to wear and every once and a while there is a knicking from the diff as i change gear.( Mostly from 3rd to 4th). I have gon to a main dealer and they have quoted me 440€ including vat for a new one, which is why ireland is in the state its in now.(Rip OFF).

I have seen posts about peps making their own replacement mount by reusing the old one and just referbing it with polyurethane casting compound. It is a good idea but i'm not willing to take the chance with my baby.

I have been looking on the net for weeks now for one, but to no joy. I have found sites in the uk which have them but when i ring them up, they are either gone out of business or will not deliver to Ireland.

So my question is, Does anyone know of some where in the UK or N Ireland that is still in business and will post/deliver to Ireland, and who wont charge an upseen amount of cash for it.

As always guys you help is very welcome.

And thanks to all the guys who helped me out with the piggy back/ ECU pickle i was in. TOP LADS :)

Tcbparts.co.uk the diff mounting is about £80 unsure about postage though. No I wouldn't risk trying to mend it. Nice work on the re-map.

Tcbparts.co.uk the diff mounting is about £80 unsure about postage though. No I wouldn't risk trying to mend it. Nice work on the re-map.

Thanks for the quick responce to my problem :) . I have ordered the new rear diff mount for a total of £125.00, which includes postage.

Thanks for the help once again :)

or you can send it to the polish guy on eBay and he makes a polyurethane mount for you which lasts longer, it costs around 80-100 quid i think. He's a top bloke, ive used him a few times for some of his polyurethane engine mounts which are quality.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links