Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Am I Doing Wrong

adrock11

i need to get this sorted once and for all :censor: , i have a 02 corolla t-sport and is set up as follows

* the inlet manifold pipe is blocked off

* the pipe has been removed from the butterfly valve (along with the valve and airbox)

* both pipes from the the vacume valve have been removed ( i have left it plugged in)

* and removed the t-piece as it was not connected to any thing anymore

the car is running perfectly but all three engine lights are on again!!!!!!! HELP

did you disconnect the battery before doing the work

well it funny you say that , because i did the day before but i didnt when i made the final changes on saturday h, could that be the problem?

It could be. Try resetong your ecu by disconnecting the Battery for around 5minutes. The lights should clear if it was an intermitent fault. If they re-appear then you need to get your trouble codes read.

It could be. Try resetong your ecu by disconnecting the battery for around 5minutes. The lights should clear if it was an intermitent fault. If they re-appear then you need to get your trouble codes read.

+1 make it a hour just to make sure theres no charge watsoever in the system

half an hour is sufficient, as i used to do it when i had all the christmas tree lights come one. At first i thought it was because i stuck a blitz on it, however I mentioned it to someone on here who striaght away said it was a damaged/faulty maf sensor. This is by far the main reason for the christmas tree lights, so i bought a new one and car has been running fine since with no more lights.

half an hour is sufficient, as i used to do it when i had all the christmas tree lights come one. At first i thought it was because i stuck a blitz on it, however I mentioned it to someone on here who striaght away said it was a damaged/faulty maf sensor. This is by far the main reason for the christmas tree lights, so i bought a new one and car has been running fine since with no more lights.

i have tried fitting the airbox back on it for two weeks and there were no warnings now i have refitted the k&n there back on, so it must be somthing to do with the fitment

i have checked all connection and tryed the original box back on it has no warnings and no problems ,it must be they way im setting it up? can anyone give me a brief 'how to ' hook it up.

Well, I live in Serbia and it took only few days for that kit to arrive, but than I had to wait few more days for customs to decide on how much to pay to them...Serbia is not in EU yet, that's the reason for that :(

I am really satisfied with the kit, it was really easy to install, and I didn't have to extend any cables ;)

The only thing I don't really like is the blue color :D