Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Newbie Questions

nrgizerbunny

hi all,

I just (well my girlfriend) bought a Starlet Sportif, nice car got a 100 out of it on the test drive. just a couple of quick questions.

does anyone know if there is a workshop manual available for it? looked on the haynes website and there isn't one.

also one of the seats is ripped slightly and was wondering if someone could point me int he direction of a new one. Tried the local scrappy but its not exactly ford fiesta popular.

and lastly the left side speaker is not working, i'm guessing its either a problem with the headunit, wiring or speaker, i can test the headunit out but does anyone know how to get to the left hand side speaker?

cheers

sanj

i think to get to the left side speaker you have to take out two screws at the bottom of the speaker trim, one is near the door the other is near the stereo. and two inside the glove box. they are both at the top.then the whole trim will come off and the speaker will be on the back of the trim.dont think there is a workshop manua.l

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links