Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2003 Toyota Vitz Rs Turbo (Turbo Needed)

Norrisrsturbo

Hi im new to the site and i have a 2003 toyota vitz rs turbo. unfortuanetely the turbo in the car didnt get enough oil and it is now dead :( i am finding it very very hard to find a replacement turbo for the car and if anyone knows where or if anyone has one i have cash waiting and need one A.S.A.P i cannot get a turbo in ireland for it so any help would be greatly appreciated so please please if anyone knows anything or somewhere to get one please PM as soon as u can thank you very much guys!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi im new to the site and i have a 2003 toyota vitz rs turbo. unfortuanetely the turbo in the car didnt get enough oil and it is now dead :( i am finding it very very hard to find a replacement turbo for the car and if anyone knows where or if anyone has one i have cash waiting and need one A.S.A.P i cannot get a turbo in ireland for it so any help would be greatly appreciated so please please if anyone knows anything or somewhere to get one please PM as soon as u can thank you very much guys!

Well lad! Just seen this there now.I'm mad ta get my hands on one of these or would ya have any interest in selling or swapping as it is??

Have you tried a Toyota dealer?

They should be able to contact TRD/TTE to source one, otherwise there are a few companies like Fensport who do stuff like that.

hello norristurbo sorry to hear about your problem. Im from wexford and i have a vitz rs turbo aswell its fairly hard to find anything for our car in ireland. do you have anything aftermarket on it

Good to hear that theres still a few of these around.I saw a blue one advertised years ago and possibly a white one. Also the most commonly seen one was the unusual pink/purple car with the ACER fmic. I don't think there were many others brought in although I could be wrong. Still hope to get my hands on one at some stage as I am able to get parts for them via a contact that I have in Japan.

Good to hear that theres still a few of these around.I saw a blue one advertised years ago and possibly a white one. Also the most commonly seen one was the unusual pink/purple car with the ACER fmic. I don't think there were many others brought in although I could be wrong. Still hope to get my hands on one at some stage as I am able to get parts for them via a contact that I have in Japan.

Hows it goin paul t this is paul from wex, where r you from? I have the 03 white vitz u probably saw, it was in carlow for two years and i bought it recently its fairly standard but its a real pocket rocket. You are goin to find it hard to get your hands on one. Anyway about your contact can you source a lot of parts for the turbo eg. down pipe, actuator, electronic boost controller its pretty hard to find parts and when i do the price usually scares me. so if you could help me out much appreciated.

[Hows it goin paul t this is paul from wex, where r you from? I have the 03 white vitz u probably saw, it was in carlow for two years and i bought it recently its fairly standard but its a real pocket rocket. You are goin to find it hard to get your hands on one. Anyway about your contact can you source a lot of parts for the turbo eg. down pipe, actuator, electronic boost controller its pretty hard to find parts and when i do the price usually scares me. so if you could help me out much appreciated.

Well lad!! I LOVE that wee car. Was mad to get hands on her but never could gather funds for it!!I'm from Offaly meself. Was genuinely thinkin about importing one!! As for parts yeah should be no bothers!! See PM

• 2 weeks later...

norris bought the car with the turbo gone so no way he going to sell it.

he has a new turbo now and will be fitting soon.

there are only 2 RS turbos in ireland,

norris now with the thunder gray one, (think it was in modified motors a few years backwith previous owner)

and pauls white one which i was thinking about buying about a year back but well.......

thats it, one other one came in but got sent to england straight away.

oh as for going to toyota for one, haha, think they quoted €4300 :eek: ...just for the turbo :o

norris now with the thunder gray one, (think it was in modified motors a few years backwith previous owner)

and pauls white one which i was thinking about buying about a year back but well.......

oh as for going to toyota for one, haha, think they quoted €4300 :eek: ...just for the turbo :o

It's funny when they give a pric elike than and then they wonder why spurious parts are used!!

• 4 months later...

Hows it goin paul t this is paul from wex, where r you from? I have the 03 white vitz u probably saw, it was in carlow for two years and i bought it recently its fairly standard but its a real pocket rocket. You are goin to find it hard to get your hands on one. Anyway about your contact can you source a lot of parts for the turbo eg. down pipe, actuator, electronic boost controller its pretty hard to find parts and when i do the price usually scares me. so if you could help me out much appreciated.

PM'D...

Not a hope would i sell it haha there goin for mad money on tradecarview seen a standard white one for 8k euros :o id only ever swap it for a mint black limited ae86 but wont find one of them 2 easy haha id still have doubts if i was offered put too much time and money into buiding the damn car ! it cost me 1500 euro just to started the engine gettin manifold from california wastgate from australia turbo was custom made to suit the car made the downpipe and exhaust bits myself nightmare but all worth it in the end :)ye they wanted 4500 EXCLUDING vat from denmark and i had to wait 3 months to get the turbo ?? :S !!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links