Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo Headunit

StrangeDave

I think the bluetooth unit just plugs into the back of the standard head unit. But I expect that it'll cost more to buy that part from Toyota than it will to buy a aftermarket head unit with bluetooth, mp3 etc on it.

Gordon is right: the carkit plugs in between the power and speaker plugs on the back of the radio.

So you CAN install it afterwards. But buying yourself one elsewhere will probably be cheaper.

I've got a Bury CC9060 Smart in my car, works like a charm! But allmost anything is possible,

Parrots seem to be very popular, but I think they look ugly and on the CK3100 voice control sukcs...

Gordon is right: the carkit plugs in between the power and speaker plugs on the back of the radio.

So you CAN install it afterwards. But buying yourself one elsewhere will probably be cheaper.

I've got a Bury CC9060 Smart in my car, works like a charm! But allmost anything is possible,

Parrots seem to be very popular, but I think they look ugly and on the CK3100 voice control sukcs...

Thanks for all the help. I will see how much an after market bluetooth costs.

After using the bluetooth in my Aygo Blue I've recently fitted a Parrot CK3100 (http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/product_m-parrot-ck3100_p-23065.htm) in my Black, first impressions are that the Parrot's a lot better than the Toyota system.

Fitting is a doddle too. Remove the heater fan control (it pulls off) and the screw it conceals, prize off the centre console with a backwards.upwards motion working upwards from the bottom, then connect the Parrot control paraphernalia between the radios power input and audio output plug/socket, put everything back together and you're done!

At least in Spain, the Aygo Blue comes with a factory installed Parrot MKi9000. No Toyota brand.

It is a great BT unit, but the sound quality of the usb mp3 player is very poor.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links