Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Finance

MG Nut

You might want to get a copy of your credit report from Experian or Equifax, just to see what your rating is. if you have a clean record and a good score, that can be a good argument to use with a salesman...

R04drunner1

Just a word of warning. Don't pay out money for the so called 'credit scores' from experian or equifax. Just go for the £2 statutory credit history report. The 'score' is just a number made up by experian/equifax and is not used by (or even sent to) credit lenders. Save your money!

You might want to get a copy of your credit report from Experian or Equifax, just to see what your rating is. if you have a clean record and a good score, that can be a good argument to use with a salesman...

R04drunner1

Just a word of warning. Don't pay out money for the so called 'credit scores' from experian or equifax. Just go for the £2 statutory credit history report. The 'score' is just a number made up by experian/equifax and is not used by (or even sent to) credit lenders. Save your money!

Or just go for the free 30 day trial perhaps?

Go for the 30 day free trial by all means but DONT FORGET to cancel your subscription BEFORE the 30 days is up

Kingo :thumbsup:

If you have a good credit rating then you should look at these people: Zopa

I took my last car loan from them and got a very good rate (plus the satisfaction of knowing that I wasn't contributing to some fat cat bankers annual bonus).

Zopa and the likes are very good lenders, however your credit rating MUST be very good. The good thing is they dont take too many risks, from the Zopa website

Zopa's underwriters review every loan application to ensure all borrowers have a good credit history. People with CCJs, high levels of unsecured debt or poor histories of credit repayment are prevented from borrowing.

Kingo :thumbsup:

R04drunner1

I agree - that's what I had in mind.

Although I must confess knowing my credit score did give me a certain peace of mind. Which is probably where the 30 day free trial comes in.

Hi Guys.

As I have said before thanks for all the comments etc. The good news is, I have been promised the finance I wanted for the 07 Prius I have been writing about, I was just messing about on acar websites over the weekend

I applied to to companys, One confrimed this morning they can do it for me, so I have phone the garage to see if the car I wanted is still for sale, IT IS,so am going for it, the paper work for the loan will take about a week, so it will now be a long week, really wanted the car, had a look at some Volvos this morning, pretty good, when I asked them about p/x for my Jaguar, they offered me £400, I said to the guy you must be taking the p**s no thats all its worth to us, yer yer,know their game buy it at that price then sell it on for £2000-2500, I did not come down with the last shower, I just walked away, a bl**dy insult.

So I now have to look forward to my new (to me) Prius, I hope what you guys have been saying is correct, my misses is not thrilled with me changing cars again, I have tried to tell her hopefully this change will save us some money, the road fund licence will pay for the insurance for starters, I put £55 of petrol in on the 8th Dec and stil have 1/3 of a tank, so with the Prius it should run me for just on two monthes.

The garage reckon its worth taking the gap insurance, just in case, but told them I do not want the paint protection, £399, must be joking, I have bought some Colinite wax which Prius owners seem to favour, any thoughts.

Will keep you posted.

MGnut Colin

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links