Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mobil Super 3000 Formula Fe 5W/30 Oil For D4D

MarkR

crikey where did it all go wrong

what happened to the days of the duckhams and castrol hypergrades and the all too familiar 20/50

the fact is if its wet and slippy its doing its job

all this oil bullsh*t is well exactly that..................... bull

what ever happened to duckhams.remember it use to be a synthetic green colour.

remember many years ago applying for a vacancy they had for a fitter tester.and was lucky enough to be offered the job.but they didnt mention till the end of he interview that it was shift work.

so i had to turn the job down because a medical condition my wife had at the time,meant she had have someone with her

24 hours a day.getting someone to be with her during the day was no problem.but nights was.

anyway she recoverd from her problems ok.but i realy wanted that job.

what happened to the days of the duckhams and castrol hypergrades and the all too familiar 20/50

remember many years ago applying for a vacancy they had for a fitter tester.and was lucky enough to be offered the job.but they didnt mention till the end of he interview that it was shift work.

so i had to turn the job down because a medical condition my wife had at the time,meant she had have someone with her

24 hours a day.getting someone to be with her during the day was no problem.but nights was.

Yer... I remember the old Duckhams. It was that green color because it was made from veg oil! Now who would have thought of putting sprouts in your engine! Lol :blink:

Yer... I remember the old Duckhams. It was that green color because it was made from veg oil! Now who would have thought of putting sprouts in your engine! Lol :blink:

pretty sure that duckhams 20 50 was a mmineral oil.

only veg lube in general use that i know of was Castrol R.it was a competition oil.you could always tell if it was being used by its distinctive smell.some m/riders use to put a small drop in their fuel tank to produce the smell.

when used in an engine,that engine had be stripped out as i beleave the oil,after while us to turn waxy or something like that.duckhams certainly was not a veg oil not the 20-50 anyway would have made it far too expensive.used for a while in my motor bike.though BSA recommended a SAE 30.had no problems with it.

only veg lube in general use that i know of was CASTROL R.it was a competition oil.you could always tell if it was being used by its distinctive smell.some m/riders use to put a small drop in their fuel tank to produce the smell.

when used in an engine,that engine had be stripped out as i beleave the oil,after while us to turn waxy or something like that.duckhams certainly was not a veg oil not the 20-50 anyway would have made it far too expensive.used for a while in my motor bike.though BSA recommended a SAE 30.had no problems with it.

I was lead to believe from a friend that it was a veg oil. I might be wrong. I'll have to find out now! lol... Googles away :bookworm: :blow:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links