Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spare Wheels

billsinc

I'm looking for a cheap set of wheels for my Avensis 57TR. I got some winter tyres, it owuld be easire just chganing wheels than tyres. Had a look around and can't find very much less than £299. I was hoping to get something like £15 a wheel from a scrppy. Anyone got any ideas?

I'm looking for a cheap set of wheels for my Avensis 57TR. I got some winter tyres, it owuld be easire just chganing wheels than tyres. Had a look around and can't find very much less than £299. I was hoping to get something like £15 a wheel from a scrppy. Anyone got any ideas?

Well I bought just the tyre (used with 5mm) for 30 pounds. 15£ good luck mate :thumbsup:

Have a look at theses on eBay (Item number: 130473917910) I know its a bit more than mayb you'd like to spend, but they are £300 an alloy near enough at the main dealer. I'v just bought a set for the winter for my T-180 :thumbsup:

Well I bought just the tyre (used with 5mm) for 30 pounds. 15£ good luck mate :thumbsup:

alloys not a good idea for winter tyres yes alloys are lighter and help reduce fuel consumption and look nicer but extra weight from steals on winter tyres is a good thing and with the risk of slideing into curbs how ever good driver you are not so good for alloys but steals well wouldnt really matter. Im myself will invest next year in 4 steals with some winter tyres as i reckon these winters will be much more common but dont store them out side they will perish quicker garage or shed better NOT WIFES KITCHEN though :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links