Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

One Team Heko Down

ashley(99corolla)

Thanks Luke, dya know any of the words in the title?

Madvinegar I reckon it'd have to be REALLY hot for them to expand/contract, it does say on their website that they are weather proof (there is a sunshine symbol) so I guess it's something they will have taken into account.

Here are the 3 door set, the same seller has the 5 door aswell

heko's

P.s its a stock picture they are proper Team heko's - I have bought them myself

I ordered a set for me today (only for the 2 front windows even if I own a 5door E12 - I don't like the deflectors on the rear windows) and probably tomorrow I will get them.

I bought them from a car-accesories shop near my house.

The price is 40 Euros and they will undertake to fit them on the car.

As soon as they are fitted I will write my impressions plus upload some pictures so as you can see how they look on a 5door E12.

Thanks Luke, dya know any of the words in the title?

Madvinegar I reckon it'd have to be REALLY hot for them to expand/contract, it does say on their website that they are weather proof (there is a sunshine symbol) so I guess it's something they will have taken into account.

Here are the 3 door set, the same seller has the 5 door aswell

heko's

P.s its a stock picture they are proper Team heko's - I have bought them myself

yup i got mine from this guy

I have Heko's on my Corolla, no clips just double sided tape. I strongly suggest you give your rubber a dam good cleaning before you fix the deflectors in. I ended up using extra 3M double sided tape.

I ended up using extra 3M double sided tape.

Why??? Did they fall off ?

I have Heko's on my Corolla, no clips just double sided tape. I strongly suggest you give your rubber a dam good cleaning before you fix the deflectors in. I ended up using extra 3M double sided tape.

You sure you got HEKO ones?

Mine had tabs that fit into the window channel, the shape of the deflector held it in place - the small amount of tape they came with wasnt really needed

I fitted during the weekend the HEKO's wind deflectors.

IMO opinion they look very discreet and they are very helpful when driving with the window half open (or less).

Should I be worried as regards a little "strain" going on when the glass of the window closes/opens?

I would like to have your kind opinion on how they look on the car (considering it is a 5door). Thanx.

wind4.jpg

wind3.jpg

wind2.jpg

wind1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I fitted during the weekend the HEKO's wind deflectors.

IMO opinion they look very discreet and they are very helpful when driving with the window half open (or less).

Should I be worried as regards a little "strain" going on when the glass of the window closes/opens?

I would like to have your kind opinion on how they look on the car (considering it is a 5door). Thanx.

wind4.jpg

wind3.jpg

wind2.jpg

wind1.jpg

looks good mate. im gonna get me some. have you seen what its like with rear ones fitted?

looks good mate. im gonna get me some. have you seen what its like with rear ones fitted?

Thanx. I have not seen what its like with rear ones, but I am guessing that it would not look too good... I don't know...

Once the weather clears here I will wash the car and post some proper pics... :rolleyes:

Thanx. I have not seen what its like with rear ones, but I am guessing that it would not look too good... I don't know...

Once the weather clears here I will wash the car and post some proper pics... :rolleyes:

i ordered a full set yesterday, will post up some pics when they arrive, like you i have a 5 door, if there naff then the rear ones are going!

Ok! I'll be waiting for your pics then!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links