Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Which Spark Plugs

pasherp

Any avensis experts out there can tell me where i can get spark plugs for my 2.0 l vvt-i.The engine is a 1az-fse and in the hand book it states three-ground electrode Iridium tipped denso sk20br11,for some reason i can only find the single-ground Iridium tipped plugs for the 1az-fe engine.

• 2 months later...

Any avensis experts out there can tell me where i can get spark plugs for my 2.0 l vvt-i.The engine is a 1az-fse and in the hand book it states three-ground electrode iridium tipped denso sk20br11,for some reason i can only find the single-ground iridium tipped plugs for the 1az-fe engine.

Your car is called Picnic or Ipsum in Asian market. It uses the same engine 1AZ-FE. SK20BR11 is an OEM product. The true Iridium spark plugs are of only one single-ground electrode. You may use Denso IK20. All Toyota Picnic in HK comes with this single-ground electrode spark plugs. They work better than the triple-ground electrode plugs. I switched to the cheaper platinum triple-ground electrode plugs after the original Iridium plus had worn out. Its performance wasn't as good as before. So, the triple-ground plugs were then replaced with a new set of Iridium plugs.

Why not just get them from Toyota?

I paid £36 for a set of 4 for mine 1AZ-FSE from Parts-King on here.

• 1 year later...

Any avensis experts out there can tell me where i can get spark plugs for my 2.0 l vvt-i.The engine is a 1az-fse and in the hand book it states three-ground electrode iridium tipped denso sk20br11,for some reason i can only find the single-ground iridium tipped plugs for the 1az-fe engine.

Your car is called Picnic or Ipsum in Asian market. It uses the same engine 1AZ-FE. SK20BR11 is an OEM product. The true Iridium spark plugs are of only one single-ground electrode. You may use Denso IK20. All Toyota Picnic in HK comes with this single-ground electrode spark plugs. They work better than the triple-ground electrode plugs. I switched to the cheaper platinum triple-ground electrode plugs after the original Iridium plus had worn out. Its performance wasn't as good as before. So, the triple-ground plugs were then replaced with a new set of Iridium plugs.

Sorry for reviving an old thread, but you are wrong on several points: The Toyota Picnic/Ipsum is similar to the Avensis Verso, not the Avensis; The 1AZ-FSE engine is not the same as the 1AZ-FE engine, the 1AZ-FSE is direct injection, the 1AZ-FE is not; The Denso IK20 is not listed as a replacement for the Denso SK20BR11.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links