Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

To Sell Or Not To Sell

Sammy Hallett

Ok so I'm having some mega issues with my car at the minute...

Basically, got a new job and it means I dont need my car. Got a 51 plate T-Sport in Chilli Red and its ace, cheap insurance for me and I dont rag it so its not costing me a lot to run Its also in fab condition because I clean it all the time and get a right ***** on if someone dros food in it!. Only problem is for 5 days a week its sat on my drive looking all sad that I'm not driving her. So I'm thinking should I sell it? its just sort of collecting dust there. BUT when i do drive it, I love it! I cant fit my surf/snowboards in it (or on it for that matter) and I cant get the bikes in it without the aid of a rally annoying bike rack on the back so I'm pretty much not able to do all the fun things I like doing with this car. But it love it. Ive had some friends interested in buying it off me but I'm undecided.

Suggestions??? xx

What car would you rather have?

At least if the car is sitting there you can just jump in it and go for a drive.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links